Chapter 31

Rosie's POV

It's been a month since Shawn left on tour.

He has a break every 2-3 months so he can check up on us and i miss him terribly.

"And are you safe? do you have money incase you need to buy anything? are you gonna be okay on your own? are you sure you know how to get to New Jersey?" Shawn asked all these questions and a million miles a second. He was literally speed talking. "Yes baby.. i'm okay, i'm fine.. i literally just pulled up in front of Logan's house" I replied. All of a sudden it went completely silent when i mentioned Logan's name. I sighed "Shawn.." "Yeah?" he spoke up "You trust me right?" i asked "Yeah, of course i do, princess.. why wouldn't i?" he said "Good.. because you know i would never! ever! do anything with Logan.. i mean i married you AND! I'm having a kid with you" i laughed.

"Okay.. yes! i completely trust you" Shawn agrees "And if photos or an article comes out, about me cheating on you.. it's complete bullshit! i love you and only you.." i smiled "Alright.. now go and have fun, it's 5 PM right now and i gotta do soundcheck" we said our goodbyes and hung up then i walked up to the front door and rang the door bell. A guy that has very similar features to Logan, opens the door, i'm assuming it's his brother. "Woah! Hello mama" he winked "Uh first of all Pregnant! and Married" i raised an eyebrow as i pointed to my stomach then showed him my ring "That won't stop me" he winked again, making me very uncomfortable.

"Is Logan here?" i ask, ignoring his creepiness "Woah! my gay brother, knocked up some sexy, hot chick!" he exclaimed 'I'm sorry.. gay?' i thought to myself "Is Logan here or not? just answer the fucking question" i say clearly getting annoyed "Crap man! relax! he not here" he replied "Fuck me! that was a waste of time.. can you tell me where he is then? please?" i begged "The hospital" when he said the hospital i freak out a bit "What happened? is he okay? which hospital?" i asked "Jersey Shore Medical Center" I said a quick thank you and drove off to the hospital.

"Hi! is Logan here by any chance?" i asked the lady at the front desk "Um.. do you mean Logan Kingsley?" she questioned "Yes!" i nodded my head and smiled "Yep.. he's on his lunch break now, he might be in the staff break room.. here is your visitors pass and just go down that hall and it's the first door on you left" she smiles back. I pin the visitors pass to my shirt and follow her orders, entering the staff break room. I look around the room and Logan was there talking to other doctors. Wow, he's actually a doctor. I sneak up behind him and cover his eyes with my hands "Guess who!" i smiled widely "Rosie!?" he exclaimed and turned around to face me.

"Roise it is you!" Logan smiles and hugs me "Wow! woah! um.. i'm on my lunch break and we need! to catch up" I laugh as Logan holds my hand and pulls me to wherever he's taking me. "Wow! you're here! it's been so long!" Logan exclaimed "I know! it's been what.. literally 4 years now? i mean we did keep in contact over our social media, texting and calling but seeing you in person.. wow.. you're actually a fucking doctor!" i laughed "Well, college for 4 years does pay off" he laughs back. "So how have you been?" I asked.

"Great actually! i became a doctor as you can see, about 2 years ago.. um.. I watched your live stream a few months ago as well and all i can say is i'm very sorry for you loss but now? you have to tell me what's up with this" he chuckled pointing to my stomach "You know what happened so i won't go into to much detail but! as i've said on social media, Shawn's sister, Aaliyah has decided to carry the baby for us and all was well until a month ago.. i found out i was 4 months pregnant, i seriously don't know how it happened, it just did! and now i'm 5 months pregnant and Aaliyah is 8 months pregnant" i explain.

"Come on.." Logan smirked and held my hand again "Do you know the gender yet?" he asked, i shook my head 'no' "Wanna know the gender?" he asked again "Sure! i guess" i nodded my head and he leads me to the Maternity ward in the hospital. "Just sit up here" Logans says patting the seat "Are you sure you know how to use this machine" i asked just to make sure "Rosie.. you're talking to Logan Kingsley here.. i've been at this hospital for 2 years now, i'm most certainly sure i know how to use this machine.. i've done it loads of times before" he laughed.

Logan pressed some buttons to get it ready and was just about to put some gel on my stomach but i quickly stopped him "Let me facetime Shawn real quick" i say and get my phone out, facetiming Shawn "Hi honey" Shawn smiles really widely "Hey babe.. so i'm here with Logan, turns out he's a fucking doctor so he is going to find out the gender of our baby.. would you like to know?" i say "Totally! yeah for sure!" he nods his head. I point the camera to my stomach as Logan put the cold gel on my stomach then to the screen were our beautiful baby girl or boy is. "Ready?" Logan says looking at Shawn and i. We both nodded our heads in response. "It looks like it is a baby... boy!" He exclaimed.

"Oh my god!" i laughed and cried at the same time. I'm so fucking happy. "Two boys.. wow" Shawn laughed "Well.. i wish i could stay on longer but i have a show to start.. i'll definitely call you again later tonight.. bye honey, bye Logan" i hang up and wipe the rest of my tears off of my face and sigh. "Wow.. i'm gonna have to boys now" i smile and pull my top down once i clean the gel off.

@RosieMendes

@RosieMendes

"It's another Boy!😭😍 @ShawnMendes"

*****

"Hey, Logan.. can i ask you something?" i say as i hop off the seat and walk towards him "Yeah! sure.. what's up?" he says "Well... when i came by your house earlier i met your older brother" i say "Oh god.. what did he do to you" he rolled his eyes making my laugh "No.. nothing, he didn't do anything" i chuckle "But what he did say was that.. that you were gay.. and i couldn't help but wonder if he was joking around or stating the fact" it was silent for a few seconds before he spoke up and smiled "Yeah.. i am gay.. and i'm proud of it.. sure i only came out to my family like a year ago and sure they didn't really approve of me being gay but i can tell that they are warming up to the idea.. i just need to tell them about my boyfriend of 3 years" he explains.

"Oh Logan! i'm so proud of you.. i'm proud of you for being proud of yourself" i say as i bring Logan into a hug "Now come on.. let's have some fun" Logan smiled, pulling me out of the room and back down to the staff break room.