Chapter 42

Rosie's POV

*In LA*

"Hi mum! hey dad!" i smiled widely and hugged them both. I then answered the door as the doorbell started to ring "Special delivery for the Mendes family" a delivery guy said. I thanked him and i quickly opened the envelope.

"To the Mendes Family,
Shawn, Rosie, Samuel and Caleb Mendes

You are invited to Kylie Jenner's 46th birthday party

10th August, 24155 Hidden Ridge Road, Hidden Hills, CA, 91302

Time: 4:00PM - 2:00AM

PS- Sorry it's so last minute! I really hope you guys can make it, XOXO- Kylie Jenner"

"That's today" I say looking up at Shawn "Yeah.. in 3 hours" he replies "Sorry mum and dad.." I apologised "Don't be silly sweetheart.. we'll all catch up over the next week or so" mum said "Okay.. thanks so much.. we're gonna go upstairs and get ready then we'll get home at around when the party ends" i say.

*****

"Everyone ready?" i called out from the front door. Shawn, Caleb and Sammy jog down the stairs and mum and dad stand up from the couch "You look beautiful Rosie" mum smiled and dad nodded in agreement "Oh please.. i've been complimented to many times over the years" i chuckled "Your mum's right though.. you look really sexy in that dress.." Shawn smirked and kissed my cheek.

*****

"Holy crap.. Kylie's house is a man-" "Those fucking sluts!" i exclaimed cutting Caleb completely off and earning a few glares from other people. I composed myself and smoothen my dress out before we began to walk towards the front doors.

"Hey Shawn.."

I mentally roll my eyes as Shawn turns towards the voices and smiles. "Hey Hailey, Hey Camila" he replied and hugged them both. I hear Sammy and Caleb snicker at me because i rolled my eyes once again. "Omg! Rosie! your dress is amazing! where did you get it from? i totally need that dress in my life" Camila smiled "From my closet" i replied with the fakest smile ever. I wanted to laugh because she didn't know what to say next so she just nodded and walked back over to Shawn and Hailey. "Okay well it was really nice to see you after all these years, Shawn, we really need to catch up more often" Hailey then says and smiles.

Shawn turns around again and we continue to walk inside the house. A caterer walks around with flutes of champagne and Shawn and i gladly take one each. "Aye! not for you" i say to the kids, pulling their hands away from the tray "Only sodas" i added. They sighed and continued to follow us around the house. Someone poked my side and i turned around to see who it was. "Stass!" i almost scream and hug her "Rosie!" she laughed. Stassie and have been great friends for years now. That's how i meet the Kardashian/Jenner family. By Stassie. "God! i haven't seen you in so long" i laughed "I know! we have to catch up again very soon" Stass nodded.

"You remember Shawn of course.. and Sammy and Caleb" i say "Obviously! look at these cute faces" i laugh in response as they hug "My Sammy should be around here somewhere with G and J" she says "Jack and Jack are here? oh i haven't seen them in forever as well" i smile "Sammy! baby!" Stass calls out. Sam walks over with boths Jacks behind him. "Sammy! G! J!" i smiled as they smiled and hugged us "How've you all been?" Sam asked "Great! really great" i say "You?" i added "Same with me.. been making new songs and i've been working on a huge project for the fans" he nods.

"Pretty much the same thing for J and i.. we've also been working on more songs to release" Gilinsky says "Alright! Boys can go wherever they want while i'm taking Rosie with me" she smirks and winks, taking my hand and leads me upstairs. We walk into a room where Kylie, Khloe, Kendall, Kelsey, Jordyn and many others that i have not met is. "Ky!" i smiled widely and did the usual thing, said hi and hugged them. "We are going way back to when we wanted to hook up with the cute guy you had a crush on.. we are playing spin the bottle" Khole smirked. We sat down on the floor and i got given the bottle to spin.

"It's just your typical spin the bottle.. you pick out a dare out of this bowl then spin the bottle, the the person it lands on, you have to do the dare with" Kylie explained. I picked up a piece of paper and read it out loud "Kiss the person it lands on" i chuckle as i spin the bottle. It spun for a few good seconds and landed on Stass "Fuck yes" i cheer, jokingly, making everyone in the circle laugh "Come here" Stass smiles again. I wrap one of my arms around her neck and other one cups her cheek. We close our eyes and press our lips against each other.

"Yes!" "OMG!" "GET IT!" All the girls in the room were cheering us on and clapping while taking photos of us. "Shit.." i hear someone say. We both pull away and look towards the door to see Shawn, Sam, Caleb, Sammy Wilk, Johnson and Gilinsky smiling, holding their phones up, except Sam and Caleb recording and taking photos of us. Oh yeah and that Slut Camila was standing right next to Shawn.

@ShawnMendes

@ShawnMendes"Fuck

@ShawnMendes
"Fuck... @RosieMendes @Stassiebaby"

@SammyWilk- "turns me on😉😏"

@JackGilinsky- "Shit👅💦"

@Shawnsqueen- "Karen will whoop your ass for swearing Shawn!"

@Shawnsslut- "Shawn Peter Raul Mendes! watch your language"

@RosieMendes, @Stassiebaby and 2,414,716 others liked this

*****

"Oh cool! we're kissing random people now" Camila smirked, and planted a giant kiss on Shawn's lips. My jaw dropped down to the ground and my eyes went as wide as the whole entire house. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" I yelled and slowly walked up to her "What?" she smirked, crossing her arms across her chest, standing there innocently. I wanted to slap that smirk off her little bitchy face. "I did nothing" she added "Are you even hearing yourself now?" i said "You kissed my husband!" i added "Well you kissed Stussy or whatever the hell her real name is so you're probably gay" Camila smiles "It's Stassie and It was a dare genius, and even if i was gay, do you have a problem with gays? are you a homophobe?"

She doesn't say anything but just stare at me. "I can't believe it" i chuckle "Your actually homophobic" i say and shake my head "So what if i am?!" She yells "So what if i am?! so what if i am!?" i repeated "i need to slap a bitch so let's take this outside" i demanded "Lets go slut.. let go" she says. As we go down the stairs i take off my shoes and all my jewelry off in the process handing them over to Stassie and Shawn. I didn't hold back once we got outside. My hand went across her face. The only thing you could hear in the silent night was the hard slap sound my hand made when it came into contact with Camila's face.

She held her cheek in shock and reached over to me and pulled on my hair. "Oh bitch!" i chuckled doing the exact same thing she did to me. It went back and forth. Slapping to pulling hair. Pulling hair to pushing. Pushing to punching. Punching to blood and blood was everywhere. We had bloody noses, busted lips, broken nails. Eventually we had to be pulled away from each other because it was just too much to handle.

(A/N: I am so sorry i took so long to write this chapter. I was on holiday with my family and we were out all day and i had no time to write this. But for now enjoy this while i write the next one.)