Chapter 7

Rosie's POV

"Your outfit is giving me high school vibes.. and it's turning me on.." Shawn mumbles and kisses me deeply, one hand on the small of my back and the other hand slid underneath my skirt as he slightly squeezed my ass. I smile into the kiss which made Shawn smile back. "I feel very cute in this too.." i say. Shawn quickly took his shirt off then my sweater and I then proceeded to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his jeans letting them pool around his ankles when my cousins and some guy that i don't know decided to walked in on us. "Shit.." I mumble and collected my sweater from the other side of the room.

"Out! Out now! Shoo!" I exclaimed and closed the door in their faces "Can't get one moment alone with you" I say, shaking my head "It's alright.. we'll continue tonight" Shawn smirked and slapped my ass "God your horny" i mumble, Shawn must of heard me because chuckled quietly behind me. We walked downstairs hand in hand and greet everyone that was here. I greeted my cousin's first to get that over and done with. "Shawn.. meet my cousin's, oldest to youngest.. Ellie, some guy i literally don't know, Gracie, James, Mark, Elijah, Claire, Chase, Savannah, Ian, Oliver and Ashton.. cousins meet my boyfriend, Shawn Mendes" i say.

"Hi.. nice to meet you all.." Shawn said as calmly as possible without laughing his ass off "Care to introduce us to him?" i point to the guy that's holding hands with Ellie "Gladly! this is my boyfriend, Jonah" she smiled widely and kissed his cheek "Okay then.. go and.. occupy yourselves.. or whatever" I then go to greet the rest of my family. "Who is this handsome young man?" my grandma asks and pinches Shawn's cheeks which makes me stifle a laugh "This is Shawn, grandma, my boyfriend" i chuckled "Shawn, this is grandma Rosie, my dad's mum.. i'm of course named after her and the whole diner thing was also her's and her family"

"He's a keeper.." grandma smiled "Goodbye grandma.." i chuckle as we both walk away "You totally look embarrassed" i laughed "Nah it's cool.. she's sweet.." he smiled. Lastly i introduced Shawn to my mum's older sister "Hey!" i smiled and hugged her "Hi sweetheart! oooh.. who's the hottie?" she tried to whisper to me but i think he heard her "My boyfriend" i replied "Mm.. he's a keeper.." she nods "Literally every single person in this house has said that.. anyways, Shawn, you finally get to meet little Alexa! my most favorite cousin!" i exclaimed and take Alexa out of her arms.

"Crap.. i don't wanna be mushy and stuff but she's actually adorable" Shawn chuckles and ran a finger over Alexa's chubby cheek. After i had a little hold of Alexa i gave her back to her mum and furrowed my eyebrows "What's wrong hun?" Shawn asked "It's quite.. to quite.." i say and sprint up the stairs and into my room. Surely enough they were all rummaging through my desk and closet, making a mess of my neat and clean room. "THAT'S IT!" I yelled and locked the door, i walk over to my desk and grab duct tape that i stored in there. Do not ask why i have duct tape.

I seal shut everyone's mouths and tape their hands and legs together except my youngest cousin because he will cry and make a big fuss about this and i'll get in deep shit if i get caught "I'm this! close! to losing my shit! i've had enough of all your bullshit.. i still remember what you did to me on christmas last year.. when you tied my hands and legs to a chair and left me here in my room.. for 6 hours! so not freaking cool! or last year, my birthday.. when you all blamed me for breaking the flat screen TV in my parents bedroom.. thanks to you! i was grounded for a fucking month!" yelling at them was honestly the best thing i have ever done.

"Now.. Shawn and i are going to enjoy dinner without you all.. and if anyone of you try to yell or scream to get our parents attention i will scream.. especially you Ashton, if you help them in any way possible i'll tell your parents that you broke your mother's 300 dollar bracelet that i took the blame for and also got grounded for another month" Ashton doesn't say anything except sit quietly on my bed, looking down at the ground "Great.. we'll be going now" i smirk and Shawn and i walk out of my room and put a door stopper under the door to make sure no one gets out "Damn.. that was so fucking hot" Shawn smiles and kisses me deeply.

"Kids! dinner's ready!" mum yelled from downstairs "Let's do shall we?" i smiled and held Shawn's hand in mine "Wait.. what are you going to tell everyone?" he asked "Don't worry.. i'm gonna tell them that they went for a walk somewhere and that they're not hungry" i shrugged my shoulders as Shawn laughs and shakes his head in response. "Where's everyone else?" dad asked "They just left to go on a walk.. they said they weren't that hungry" i lie with ease, thankfully they all bought that lie and we ate dinner in peace. Once we had finished dinner and delicious dessert Shawn and i put our plates in the sink and quickly walked up the stairs and back into my room.

Everyone was still in the same spot they were in before, look bored as ever. "Had fun?" i teased and took all the duct tape off their hands and legs and leave the mouth last "When we go downstairs act like you've just gotten back from the mall or some shit like that" i say and take it off their mouths. My job here is done. "Hey your finally back!" my aunt smiles "Yeah! we just went to the mall to check it out.. LA is awesome" Elijah lies 'Nice' i say to myself "That's great.. now there is left over food.. we saved some for you all" mum says. They all run up to the dining table and wait for the food to be put on their plates.

Shawn leads me away from everyone, and over to the couch. He sits down and pulls me ontop of him so i'm straddling him "You've turned me on so much today.." he mumbled "Oh really?" i smirked and kissed him. We were full on making out at this point. We obviously didn't go past making out but it was like we lost track of time, forgot where we were and those around us. We were sadly interrupted by Ellie's obnoxious loud voice "Come on Jonah.. let's go make out" she said tugging on his arm. Jonah was to occupied by staring at Shawn and i. I think he liked watching us make out which is of course creepy and weird.

"I said let's go and make out!" she whined "What? oh sure.." he replied and they walked off "Some couple they are" Shawn said making me laugh "Shall we continue?" i smile "We shall" he smiled back and flipped us around so i was laying on the couch with Shawn on top of me. He pulled away from the intense make out and put a throw blanket that was on the couch and put it over us as we continued our heated make out session.