Chapter 6

Rosie's POV

I just start crying.

I was crying because of what could've happened to me if i didn't get here in time. It was all so scary listening to the doctor explaining it all to me. Shawn was now on the bed next to me so i could let all my emotions out. "Shh.." he cooed and rubbed my back up and down "We'll give you some time alone" i hear mum say softly as they all leave the room silently. "It sounded so scary.." i sniffled "It was scary.. i was just in the bathroom when you came over to me telling me that you couldn't see anything and at first i thought 'okay your just drunk and messing with me' but then you started seeing your parents when they were clearly at home.." 

"And i started to panic even more when you just fell to the ground and not breathing so obviously i rushed you here" He explains "But enough about scary things.. your here.. your awake.. and in my arms" Shawn adds as i lean my head on his chest and he presses a kiss to the top of my head "Get some rest honey.. go to sleep.." Shawn whispers i do as i'm told and close my eyes, in a matter of minutes i fall into a deep sleep.

****

Over the next few days my family has been coming in and out of my room to see how i'm doing and Shawn has not moved from his seat. He sleeps on the chair next to the hospital bed, gets my mum to bring him new clothes and has a shower here! at the hospital and he's also got all his toiletries here with him. "Rosie!" i turned in the direction of the voice and it was Daniel with Jordan behind him "Hey! Danny.." i smiled and hugged him "Your looking great! i mean! not in that way.. y-you look great a-as in your looking h-healthy.. your w-walking around" he stuttered and rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment "It's fine.. i get what you mean" i laughed.

"Good.." Danny softly smiled. it was kinda awkward after that. All 4 of us just standing there in silence. "We'll leave you two to talk" Shawn says and kisses my temple before him and Jordan walk back into my hospital room. "I was really scared.. you don't know how terrible i felt about the whole thing.. i of course didn't do it to you, i would never do that to you.. Shawn, he rushed over to Jordan and i with you in his arms and told us the situation.. he was freaking out as much as Jordan and i were.. that's never happened at my parties before and your my best friend's sister.. who is also of course my best friend.." we both laughed at the last thing he said.

"It's just so scary hearing that i could of died.. right there.. in Shawn's arms.." my voice cracked as my vision started going blurry from my tears. Daniel wrapped a comforting arm around my neck and the other arm rubbing my back up and down "Sorry.. i'm being such a big baby.." i chuckled "No need to apologize.. you have every reason to be scared and upset.. but let's get back to your room with the rest of the boys" i wiped the rest of my tears away and we both walked back into room.

*****

"I'm gonna miss you so much.." i say as i hug Jordan tightly "Do you have to leave?" i add "Totally.. i've missed so many classes and i probably have a stack of homework on my desk.. plus Isabella misses me so.." he trails off and smirked. I smile, shaking my head as Shawn and Danny 'bro hug' Jordan "Say hi to Isabella for me when you see her" i smiled just before he left to board his plane "Will do.." he quickly says then he's gone. My family, Shawn and i say bye to Danny as he walked off and back to his car. I turn around to my parents who aren't walking behind us. 

"What the hell are you guys doing? let's go" i say and motion for them to walk with Shawn and i. "Um.. you two go ahead and go home and get dressed into something more.. dressy" dad said "What? why? who are you waiting for?" i asked "Your grandparents.. and your aunts and uncles along with your cousins of course" mum replied "No!" i groaned "My cousins are fucking annoying as fuck!" i exclaimed "Just go back home so you and Shawn can get dressed for the family barbeque tonight" Shawn and i walk back to my car without another word being said. 

"Why do you hate your cousins for?" Shawn chuckled "I don't hate them.. i just think they're fucking annoying.. one time i think it was like last year for Christmas, they flew down to LA and all my cousins thought it would be funny to tie me up to a fricken chair and leave me there.. for 6 hours! and i missed Christmas dinner because of them!" i exclaimed. I could tell that Shawn was trying to suppress his laughs by biting his bottom lip "Hey! not funny!" i playfully slap his shoulder in response "And how old are they?" he smirked. 

"I have 5 girl cousins and 7 boy cousins.. my mum is the middle child of her two other sisters and her older sister has 1 girl, her younger sister has 3 boys, dad is the youngest of his two sisters and brother, his older brother has 3 girls, second oldest sister has a boy and a girl and the second youngest also has 3 boys.. the girls are 17, 15, 10, 8  years old and 7 months old, the boys are 14, 12, 10, 8, 7, 6 and 4 years old.." i replied  "And like i said my mum's older sister just had her first baby girl who is 7 months old and i could never hate her.. she is possibly the sweetest and cutest thing in the universe" i added and continued to drive home so we can have the worst family dinner in history. Jordan is so lucky that he left for New York and not stuck here.

Jordan's (Short) POV

"Hey sweetheart" i smiled and kissed her and then kissed her stomach "How are the twins?" i asked and sat down on the bed next to her "Not so great.. they've been kicking a lot, my feet have swollen a whole heap and my 6 month stomach is making me feel like i'm already 9 months" she sighed and rubbed her belly. I know, i know! i know what you all are thinking, no i'm not cheating in isabella with some pregnant chick, this is isabella. I did unfortunately get her pregnant and yes we were waiting until after University and if we get married later on in life, after that but that came sooner then expected. 

I haven't told a single person in my family because i don't know how they will react. Isabella and i are only 21 years old, and we're still young but we both think that we are ready to be parents.