Chapter 24

Rosie's POV

It's well into the night and everything is going smoothly. I look around at all the guests and they have a satisfied look on all their faces. "I didn't know if we should do this after the wedding or now but i really wanna give you my gift" i smiled and retrieved Shawn's gift from underneath the table. I took out a simple black book and handed it to him with a grin on my face. Shawn chuckled in response. Once Shawn opened the book i gave him, he turned red in the face and closed it shut so no one else sees the photos. "Shit Rosie! you can't give me that type of stuff in front of a 100 people" he smiled. I gave a book full of sexy boudoir photos of myself. 

"Now i'll give you, your present before i'll go to the bathroom to fix myself up" Shawn says and takes out a cute, small box. He opens the pink box and beautiful, diamond earrings are revealed. "Honey! there beautiful! i love them!" i exclaimed as i hugged and kissed him. I took off the current earrings i was wearing then put the earrings that Shawn bought me, on. 

"What's this?" Jordan smirked and took the black book from Shawn "Jordan no!" i went wide eyed as i jumped to try and reach the book from Jordans stretched out arms

"What's this?" Jordan smirked and took the black book from Shawn "Jordan no!" i went wide eyed as i jumped to try and reach the book from Jordans stretched out arms. He stood up on a chair and opened the book to take a look at what was inside and instantly shut it with horrified eyes. I totally get it. He's my brother and he just saw some naked photos of me. Jordan gave the book back to me and i then gave it back to Shawn, who excused himself to go to the bathroom, taking the book with him so i know exactly what he's doing. "Where's Shawn going?" Isabella asked as she walked up to me "To the bathroom.. i gave him his gift" i smiled widely "Oh my god! what did he do?!" she exclaimed.

"He absolutely loved it! once i gave it to him he literally got a freaking boner!" Isabella and i kept laughing for like 2 minutes straight "Well i did take the best photos ever!" she says once she calmed down from laughing so hard. For the rest of the night we all had the time of our lives. I threw my bouquet and Aaliyah actually caught it. It also got a little sexy as well because Shawn took my garter off with his teeth and threw it, landing in one of Shawn's cousins hands. I'm just glad that I married the man I love and I couldn't be anymore happier. 

*****

"Mrs Mendes.." Shawn mumbles and starts to take my dress off "Mr Mendes.." I replied back and kissed him passionately. Once our clothes were completely off I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his torso. We continued to make out for a little while longer before Shawn laid me down on the bed and kissed me down my jaw, down my neck, between my boobs, down my stomach and stopped just on the hem line of my underwear. He came back up and kissed me again, taking my underwear off in the process. Shawn thrusts into me and all i feel is pure bliss. I don't know if it was the way he was slow and caring, but i felt amazing, Shawn made me feel amazing.

*****

"Your wedding photos came this morning.. i had a quick look and they look beautiful" Mum smiles and hands me a package with all the photos in it.