Chapter 13

Rosie's POV

*2 Months Later*

"Can i take my break now" i whined to my parents "Rosie, don't whine in front of the customers, you started an hour ago and your not going to text that stupid, dumb boy" mum said. I was taken back at what she said "Shawn is not stupid! or dumb! last time i recalled that you love him!" i argued back and stormed off outside. I take my phone out and face time Shawn. "Hey honey" Shawn smiled "Hi, i miss you so damn much" i say "I miss you so damn much too baby" he replies back "Hey.. i was just talking to Andrew and as you know i'm going back on tour in a couple of days and the whole crew loves you, Andrew has offered you a job on tour with us"

"Really? thats amazing! i'll be helping out everyone and i'll be with you" i smiled widely "Exactly.. i showed him (Andrew) your photos from when we visited your brother a few months ago and he loved them.. he said you can be one of my photographers, so you'll take photo's of me when i'm back stage, on stage, things like that and! you will get payed $2,000 a week" I went wide eyed "What!?" i raised my eyebrows "That's way too much Shawn!" i exclaimed "No it's not honey.. Andrew said $1,000 but i convinced him another thousand because your my girl" he chuckled.

"Wow.. well i'm coming regardless because i miss your sexy face but you need to tell my mum so she believes me" i say. I quickly go back into the diner and take mum outside for a few minutes "What is it Rosie? I'm working.." she says clearly annoyed. I just put my phone in her hands so Shawn and her can see each other "Hi Mrs Matthews.. as you know I'm going on tour in a few days and Rosie is coming with us because my manager and I offered Rosie a job as a photographer for me.. and the pay is very good as well.. $2,000 a week to be exact" Shawn explained. Mum's eyes lit up at how much money he said.

"That's amazing honey! you can buy all the things you want.. you have to say yes" she smiled. I hugged her tightly "thanks mum" i say as she walks back into the diner "Alright hun, i'm taking Aaliyah to her hockey game but i will definitely see you in a few days" we both say our goodbyes and hang up the phone.

*Few Day's Later*

Since the first concert is in San Francisco i decided to fly over there and meet everyone at the airport.

*Buzz*
*Buzz*

From- Babe❤️
'Behind you beautiful😘'

I turn around and surely enough my man was right there behind me. I jump into his arm, wrapping my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck and burying my head in the crook of his neck "It's been too long! this is the longest i've gone without you" i say and kiss him. God how i've missed his soft lips. I hug the rest of the crew and soon we are in our hotel rooms. "We have to start getting ready" I say and peck his lips "I was I could take you on stage with me" he say "Well I will.. kinda.. I'm just gonna be in front of you, taking pictures" I replied.

"I have the perfect outfit for you to wear tonight.. come here" I added and walked over to his suitcase "This black button up, black skinny jeans and these black shoes" i smile and lay them on the bed "All black?" he chuckled "You don't understand how sexy you look in all black.. even ask the Mendes Army.. now get dressed" i laughed and slapped his ass.

*At The Venue*

"Here you go Rosie, a VIP pass that can of course get you through anywhere in this venue and the camera that you will be using all tour" Andrew smiles and handed me a lanyard and very expensive looking camera "Thanks Andrew, i appreciate all of this" i smile back. I turn around to Shawn and kiss him "You'll great out there" "Thanks hun" he smiled back. Shawn walked on stage while a few other photographers and i stand in front of the stage. I think i did a pretty good job of taking photos of Shawn with fans and on stage while singing. The fans were so kind, generous and amazing. Shawn is so lucky to have them as his fans.

"Thank you San Francisco!"  

Shawn waved them all goodbye and retreated back stage. "You did awesome out there!" i squealed as he picked me up and spun me around and kissed me "Thanks babe.. it means a lot.. now! let's see those amazing photos you took" he grinned and i gave him the camera i was holding "Andrew come here!" i called him over and he peered over Shawn's shoulder looking at the photos with us.

 now! let's see those amazing photos you took" he grinned and i gave him the camera i was holding "Andrew come here!" i called him over and he peered over Shawn's shoulder looking at the photos with us

"Shit! i think we have a professional photographer here!" Shawn exclaimed "Shawn's right, Rosie you did an excellent job tonight

"Shit! i think we have a professional photographer here!" Shawn exclaimed "Shawn's right, Rosie you did an excellent job tonight.. keep up the amazing work" Andrew said "Thanks guys" i replied back and hugged them both "Alright! there's a shower waiting for us!" Shawn yelled, picking me up, throwing me over his shoulder and ran to his dressing room bathroom. I think you can guess what we did next. *Wink* *Wink*