Chapter 16

Rosie's POV

"Isabella? honey.." Isabella's mum says softly "Hey mum.. dad.. brothers and sisters" she chuckled softly "Meet Axel and Luna.." Jordan smiles giving Luna to isabella's mum and Axel to our mum. "Hello pretty lady" one of Isabella's brothers smile, walking up to me "Hi.." i slightly nod my head at him "I'm sing-" i cut him off instantly "Stop right there" i say and put my hand out to stop him "I have a boyfriend.. he's right over there" i say and point to Shawn who was sitting on the chair literally right in front of us "Yeah! i totally knew that! i was just going to tell you that i have a beautiful girlfriend.. we've been together for a while now, i'm gonna go of there and text her actually" he said and scratched the back of neck awkwardly and walked away.

I walked over to Shawn and sat on his lap "Love you" i smiled and quickly pecked his lips "Love you too baby girl" Shawn smiled back "Get some sleep.. it's been a long day" he lightly pushed my head so it was leaning against his chest and i closed my eyes as he kissed the top of my head.

*Few Days Later*

Isabella had to say in hospital with of course the babies for a few days. Jordan was by her side the whole time which was truly adorable and everyone else including her family has been coming back to the hospital to check up on Isabella and the twins to make sure that they are both doing just great. But we are in London for the MTV Europe Music Awards. Shawn has been nominated for 5 awards, 'Best Artist' 'Best Pop' 'Biggest Fans' 'Best Canadian Act' and 'Best Song' "Are you almost ready honey? the limo just pulled up out front of the hotel" Shawn whispered in my ear as he snaked his arms around my waist.

"Yep, ready now.. how do i look?" i asked smiling and twirling around.

 how do i look?" i asked smiling and twirling around

"Stunning" he replied, smiling back. I grabbed my purse then we left the hotel and got into the limo. When we arrived there was major flashing from the cameras but nothing that i wasn't used too. "Shawn! kiss your girlfriend!" one of the photographers yelled and he gladly accepted it.

"Kiss her again and dip her this time!"

"Kiss her cheek!"

"Smile!"

"Show us your backside, Rosie!"

"Grab her ass, Shawn!"

It was those simple orders that Shawn obeyed and made me laugh. After a few more photos we went off to do some interviews.

"This interview is actually for Rosie! Sorry Shawn!" the interviewer and i laughed "No! it's cool.. i'll just just stand back here.. and at least it gets my beautiful girlfriend in the spotlight" he chuckled "Alright.. awesome.. this was actually requested by the Mendes Army called 'This or That' so are you ready for this?" she smiled "Yeah! totally! go for it!" i replied.

| I- Interviewer | R- Rosie |

I- "Night or Day?"

R- "Day! because i'm very tired at early times"

I- "Summer or Winter?"

R- "Winter, so i can have some coffee while lying in bed while binge watching my favorite TV shows"

I- "Comfy or Stylish?"

R- "Definitely Comfy.."

I- "New Kids On The Block or Backstreet Boys?"

R- "New Kids On The Block no doubt! i love all their songs and have you seen Jordan Knight!? you know what i'm saying ladies" i winked at the camera

I- "Unfortunately this is the last question for the day.. Brooklyn Nine-Nine or Jane The Virgin?"

R- "As much as i love Jane The Virgin i am obsessed with Brooklyn Nine-Nine, it is hilarious and Rosa Diaz is my favorite character"

We said our goodbyes, Shawn had to do more interviews then we went inside the venue.

"Best Artist award goes to.. Shawn Mendes!"

"Best pop award goes to.. Shawn Mendes!"

"Biggest Fan award goes to.. Shawn Mendes!"

"Beat Canadian act award goes to.. Shawn Mendes!"

"Best Song award goes to.. Shawn Mendes!"

I've never been so proud of Shawn in the whole 6 months we've been together. He got nominated for 5 awards and won all of them. "I'm so proud of you Baby!" I exclaimed and kissed him as we walked into his dressing room "Thanks honey.. did you notice i mentioned you in all my speeches?" He smirked "Of course I did! And I appreciate it" I say back "Shawn.. the shows over and we have the rest of the day off so you guys are free to do whatever you want for the rest of the day.. except 7:30 we have dinner reservations with the whole crew.. a victory dinner" Andrew says.

"Alright! Awesome! Let's go" Shawn nodded slightly at Andrew and then winked at me. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused as he pulled me by my wrist and took the back entrance of the venue to the limo we arrived in. "Where the hell are we going Shawn?" I asked "Shh.. you'll see" he grinned and kissed me deeply. We ended up at 'The parliament square garden' where a cute little picnic blanket was laid out on the grass with a basket on top. And the view of Big Ben was right in front of us which was amazing "This is so cute honey, i love it.. this surprise is amazing" i smiled and sat down with Shawn.

"i'm glad you love it because i just want to go on a date with my beautiful girl" he smiled back. In the basket he packed all my favorite snacks. And they are literally all junk food.

Double stuffed oreos

Lays chips

Goldfish

Cheez-its

Pop tarts

Reese's pieces

Hersheys bar

Pringles

"Crap! i am so full now" i laughed and placed my hand over my stomach "This isn't the only surprise i have in mind" he says and sits across from me. Shawn takes my hands in his and gives me the biggest grin i've ever seen him do.

"You and i have been together for only 6 months now
and that is a short time.. trust me, i know but i am extremely
grateful for our relationship. The first day i laid my eyes
on you was the day i knew i loved you..
it was also the day i knew you were the one for me.
I guarantee there'll be tough times and i'll
guarantee that at some point, one or both of us
is gonna want to get out of this thing but i also guarantee
that if i don't ask you to be mine, i'll regret it for the rest of my life
because i know in my heart you are the only one for me..
Rosie, will you do me the honour of marrying me
and becoming my wife?"