Chapter 39

Shawn's POV

*3 Months Later*

"Thank you Melbourne, Australia! you've been an amazing audience tonight! Thank you! and goodnight!" i smile widely as i blow a kiss to the crowd and walk backstage to my dressing room. "Did they behave well?" i asked Christina "Amazingly.. all they would do is smile and make gurgling and cooing noises and i had to change both their diapers once and only once" She chuckled "That is amazing news.. thanks so much for doing this all tour" i say "My pleasure.. this is the best thing about touring now.. i get to look after two beautiful baby boys" Christina smiles. My phone buzzes in my back pocket and i take a look at who it is. Rosie.

Did she finally wake up? I answer it immediately and it shows someone playing my guitar from the stage. I furrow my eyebrows as i run out of the dressing room and onto the stage where Rosie was. Dropping my phone, not caring if it smashed into millions of pieces, ran over to my beautiful wife and crushed her into a hug as i picked her up and spun her in the process. "Holy fuck.. holy fuck!" i yelled looking at Roise "you're here.." i whispered and kissed her long and hard "Yeah.. i'm here.. i woke up 2 days ago and i flew down here to surprise you" she laughed and kissed me again.

"Well you're here now and that's all that matters.. and when the hell did you learn to play the guitar.." i chuckled "When your on tour i get bored sometimes so i would grab one of your guitars and teach myself how to play" she replies back "And you do know that i felt all that touching when i was in the coma" she smirks "Could you really?" i raise my eyebrows "Yeah.. and i'm glad you didn't give up on me" Rosie smiles back "Of course i would never give up on you baby.. so.. would you like to see our two healthy baby boys?" i added.

Her eyes lit up as i mentioned Sammy and Caleb. "Oh Shawn! just look at them!" she exclaimed "Oh can i pick him up?" she asked, gently pinching Caleb and Sam's cheeks "Of course baby.. he is your child as well" i teased. She picked up both Caleb and Sam and kissed their foreheads.

Rosie's POV

Words can not describe how amazing it feels to be with my family again. And finally see the newest addition to our family. Caleb Mendes. "Do you remember mummy?" i say to Sam as i prop him on my waist and cradle Caleb in my free arm. I kiss their foreheads and sit down on the couch next to Shawn. "So whats been happening in these last three months i was 'Asleep' " i say "Nothing much really.. i missed you a hell of a lot.. i've been to so many awesome places around the world with these little guys and i've just missed you" he smiled kissing my temple "Awe love you too honey" i smiled back.

"Come on.. let's get back to the hotel because i'm beat after the long flight from Toronto to Australia" i add. I put Sam and Caleb in the twin stroller and we went back to the hotel.

*Next Day*

"Sydney is so beautiful!" i exclaimed walking down the street with Shawn, Andrew, Geoff, Christina and Sammy and Caleb "I agree" Shawn nodded his head.

(A/N: Aye! where i live)

We ended up at this cafe looking over the Sydney Harbour bridge and the opera house. The view was just amazing. "I'm going live.. i haven't heard from the fans in so freaking long" i said getting my phone out.

"Hi!" i smiled widely and waved at the screen.

"Hello!" Shawn exclaimed popping his head into the screen.

Rosie- "Wow.. tell me what you've all been up to these last three months"

"Kiss Shawn so we can screenshot it" i read out loud. I turn my head to face Shawn and smile at him. He cups my cheek. After a few seconds i go to pull away but Shawn keeps going and going and going and going. "Shawn! we're in a public place.. and we're live" i laughed "Right.." he smirked "Lets read more questions and comments" he adds.

"Omg"

"Omg"

"Omg"

"OTP"

"Yesss!"

"Make more babies"

"Perfect couple"

*****

"The boys are finally asleep" i say and sit on the edge of the stage with Shawn. "I love you so much" I smile and lean my head on Shawn's shoulder "I love you so much too" he smiled back and kissed my forehead "So you really could feel all the touching and stuff while you were in a coma right?" He added "Yeah.. I totally could" I chuckled "Just like this.." I trail off and gently push Shawn down so he's lying on the stage floor. I straddle him putting one hand up his shirt and the other hand rubbing it up and down his body, finishing it off with a kiss. Imitating exactly what Shawn did to me.

"Oh is that what I did" Shawn said teasingly "Yeah! You did" I giggled. Shawn then flipped us over and did the same thing over again but instead ending it with a short, sweet kiss it was a full on make out session. "okay! Okay lovebirds.. you can do that all you want later but it's time to clear the stage... the doors are gonna start opening and fans are gonna rush in, screaming and yelling and their gonna see you both so now's the time to get backstage and into the dressing room" Andrew announced. Shawn and I obeyed and continued our little make out for the rest of the opening act.