Chapter 32

Rosie's POV

Logan hands me a spare doctors uniform and tells me to put it on over my clothes. I do as i'm told and wait for my next instructions. "I'm gonna set a scene for you okay?" Logan smiled "Okay! go for it" i laughed and nodded my head "You are going to be my.. "trainee" he says putting trainee in air quotes "You'll basically follow me around for the day and pretend to be a doctor in training" Logan adds and also gives me a name tag that says "Trainee" "Awesome! lets go! i wanna see you in action" i laughed again. 

"Oh and by the way, i work in the children's ward.. from babies to teenagers" He say "Babies! yes!" i exclaimed, Logan laughed as we went to the first patient. "Damn! god sent me an angel from heaven" this boy said smirking. I shook my head slightly and smiled back. "First patient.. a 17 year old Nate, here.. he dislocated his shoulder while.. arm wrestling" i tried my best to not laugh at how stupid this kid was but Nate saw me and smiled "Yeah, yeah.. you can laugh all you want" Nate said sarcastically. 

Logan removed the sleeve from Nate's shirts and you could clearly tell it was dislocated. His shoulder was all swollen, out of place and a little bit purple. I almost vomited at how gross it looked. "Alright Nate.. i'm just gonna pop it back into place, put a sling around you then you're good to go" Logan says "Wait!, wait!, wait!" Nate exclaimed "Can you, hold my hand?" Nate smirked. I rolled my eyes and sat down in the chair next to him, holding his hand. Just as Logan was about to continue literally 5 other guys come in, noisy as hell. 

"Woah! damn! who this chick?" one guy said "Wife.. she already pregnant with my kid.. we gonna have 5 more and she'll say home all day with the kids will i go out" Nate winked, showing them my wedding and engagement rings "Damn! bro! nice one! can i have a go with her?" another guy laughs. Excuse me? 'Can you have a go with me?!' i said in my head. Who do they think they are. I was already sick and tired of them hitting on me and thinking i was some object for them to play with "Excuse me?" i raise my eyebrows and rip my hand out of Nate's grip. 

"Do you think i'm some 'toy' to play with? did you actually think i would be okay with this? no! Do you actually think i would sit on my ass all day doing nothing but cleaning the house and looking after the kids while you go out all day with your friends.. that's just sexist.. and you.. did you really say that you want to 'have a go with me?' i don't just go around from guy to guy.. that's just sick" i shake my head. One of the guys slapped my ass as i was leaving the room so i turned around and twisted his arm painfully "Treat.. women.. with.. respect.." i say with gritted teeth and then left the room.

*****

"Hey.. are okay from earlier today?" Logan asked "Yeah.. i'm good.. i just can't believe them" i say shaking my head. I'm at Logan's apartment and his Boyfriend, Nate is with us as well. He is an amazing guy for Logan and i think they make a perfect couple. "Well i'm gonna go to sleep.. do you have blankets and pillows i can use?" i asked getting comfortable on the couch "There's no way i am letting you sleep on the couch.. come on, letting ged you to an actual bed" Logan says, helping me off of the couch. 

"But what about you and Nate?" i question "You don't have to worry about Nate and i.. i'm sure we can sleep on the couch together for a few nights.. your baby boy needs the comfort of a bed. Logan and i walk to his room and i get into the most comfortable bed if ever been in and i turn the TV on. He turns the light off and closes the door behind him. I watch a few episode of some random show that was on TV then i fall into a deep sleep.