Chapter 29

Rosie's POV

"That.. that.. that and that" i smiled and put all the toys i wanted for the nursery into the shopping cart "Let me help, Rosie" Aaliyah chuckled "No freaking way! for the next 6 months you are not to lift a single finger.. all you have to do is walk beside me" i explain "That i can do!" she laughed and put a protective hand over her small baby bump. Once we finished with a little baby shopping we headed over to the food court and had some lunch because Aaliyah was having her weird cravings. "So, Christmas is like in a week.. what have you bought for me?" i smirked "Hey! you can't ask that!" she fake pouted then looked away. 

"You haven't bought anyone, anything yet haven't you" i smiled "No! i completely forgot! with the pregnancy and making sure i eat the right things and trying to stop myself from lying down on my stomach all the damn time it totally slipped my mind.. sorry babes" Aaliyah apologises "No need to apologies hun! i don't know about you but i'm gonna go and buy Shawn present right now" i smirked "Oh! really?" she said sarcastically "Yep! totally! in that shop, right there" i said and pointed to Hot Topic. "There is no fucking way you can get him a gift from Hot Topic" Aaliyah laughed. 

"I sure can! sit back, relax and watch and learn" I walk over to Hot Topic, with Aaliyah watching my every move from where she was sitting. I look around the store for a few seconds and my eyes land right on a particular shelf and i smile to myself. I grab shirts, costumes and wands then walk out of the shop in 3 minutes flat, walking back over to Aaliyah and sat back down next to her. She was completely shocked at how fast i took. "What the hell? what did you buy him?" she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Well I kinda bought two of the same thing.. one for Shawn and the other for me" i chuckled "I got Gryffindor t-shirts, Gryffindor costumes and a Harry Potter wand for Shawn and a Hermione Granger wand for me" i grinned widely. 

"Well done, Rosie.. well done" Aaliyah slowly nodded her head "Thank you! milady!" i bowed down making her laugh. For the rest of the day we went shopping for Aaliyah, her parents, my parents and brother.

*Time Skip To Christmas Day* 

Shawn and i as well as both our family are in Colorado with Isabella and Jordan! it is so beautiful here. I just love the snow so much. It's christmas day of course and Shawn and i are in front of the fireplace warming up our freezing asses while drinking hot chocolate. "This house is so freaking beautiful!" i exclaimed "Thanks hun! i absolutely love this house as well.. i never want to move" Isabella smiles and continues to drink the rest of her hot chocolate "Aaliyah! sit your ass down, next to me" i smiled widely and patted the spot next to me. She smiled back and sat down on the floor next to Shawn and i. 

"What's got you all so happy?" she asked "It's Christmas Morning! and after we finish out hot chocolates we are gonna open our presents! and i can't wait to give Shawn my present" i replied back. After a few more minutes of talking with each other and me repeatedly saying how i love christmas and how i can't wait to give my present to Shawn, we could finally hand presents out. "I've gotta get Shawn's present out from the room" i smirked and literally ran over to the room Shawn and i we're sharing. I put on the Gryffindor costume on and had the exact same thing, wrapped up in a box to give to Shawn.

"For you! Mr Harry Potter.." i say in my best british accent and Shawn takes the box from me "What the hell?" he laughed and kissed me. Once Shawn opened the box he got so excited he stood up and squeezed me into the tightest hug possible. "I'm guessing you like it!?" i chuckled "Like it?! i absolutely love it!" he exclaimed "Thank you so much, Miss Hermione Granger!" He added with a british accent making me laugh. Shawn then put the costume on and we were the best Harry Potter couple ever! "One more thing!" i exclaimed and ran back to the room and came back out in a hurry. The look on Shawn's face was absolutely priceless.

"Quidditch brooms!" he yelled and got onto it and ran around the house. I did the same thing. Got onto the quidditch broom and ran around the house with Shawn until we were both tired. 

*****

"I think i'm gonna throw up" i chuckled holding onto my food baby. Jordan and Isabella made a whole entire feast for us to eat, the food was amazing but just over ate and now i have a food baby. "This food is great! i don't know how any of you are full" Aaliyah said stuffing her face with apple pie "That's because you eating for 2" Karen laughed. I hold onto Shawn's hand and say "Let's go outside" he nods his head in response and we get up from our seats and go outside. As i'm walking a snow ball hits the back of my head. "Hey!" i fake pout as i turn in Shawn's direction, he's just standing there with a devilish grin. 

I then take some snow, make it into a ball and throw it. It was meant to hit his head but it went directly into his chest. "You'll pay for that!" he yells with a smile on his face. Shawn comes running towards me but i keep on running to get away from me. "Curse my short legs!" i yell as Shawn tackles me to the ground. I turn around so we're both face to face and we both smile "Your so beautiful" he mumbles, his hand cups my face as he kisses me "Your so handsome" i say, tracing his jawline with my finger then kiss him again "You look so cute how you are right now.. let me take a photo of us" Shawn says as he gets his phone out.

"Rooooaaaaarrr!" 

Shawn and i look up to see Axel and Luna running towards us and jumped on top of us. "Hey!" i laughed and cuddled Luna and Shawn cuddled Axel. Throughout the day everyone was smiling and laughing as we all threw snowballs at each other. I was getting pretty tired from all the running and throwing so i went up to Shawn and whispered "Let's go to bed" Shawn looked at me as i smirked up at him. "Yes! god yes" he grinned. We both started to run off but mum stopped us "Where are you two going? we were just about to make a snowman" she said "Oh.. we're going to our room" i smiled widely and continued to run back to the house.