Chapter 21

Rosie's POV

"You don't understand how much i missed you.. when i went to sleep the first day we had the fight it was like there was a huge void next to me" i say and grab onto his hands. He looked down and smiled widely "You kept it on?" Shawn questions looking down at my engagement ring "Yeah! Of course i did.. I never took it off" I smiled back as he kissed my hand "I love you.." "I love you just as much" he replied back "Were heading home now! Feel free to close up when ever you would like" dad says and throws the keys over to me. We all say goodbye to my parents and I immediately jump up from the booth and rush over to the jukebox.

I then play a 50s slow song and rush back over to Shawn, taking him by his wrist and we walk out onto the dance floor. Soon everyone else joins in with us. We dance to a few slow songs and a few normal songs and by the time we turn the lights off and lock up its only 8 PM so we head back home "Shawn and i are gonna stay out for a while.. don't wait up" i smirked and took Shawn by his hand and we started to walk down the street "What are we doing?" he questions "Why don't we go out and have a drink or two.. to celebrate us getting back together.. how does that sound?" i suggest "Sounds perfect" he smiles back and we continue to walk. We then somehow ended up at some random bar near Hollywood.

"Two shots please" i smiled "ID?" he asked. I fished around my purse for a few seconds and placed 2 hundred dollars in front of him. He looked down at the money then up at me and nodded, taking the money "Coming right up" he replies and places 2 shots in front of Shawn and i.

1 drink turned into 3 drinks.

3 drinks turned into 6 drinks.

6 drinks turned into 9 drinks.

And 9 drinks turned into a massive hangover the next morning.

When Shawn i woke up the next morning we were still in the same bar that when were in the night before. Almost all customers were gone and the staff were cleaning up. "Shawn... Shawn!" i say shaking Shawn awake "Hmm? huh?" he mumbled, furrowing his eyebrows "We're still in the bar.. we gotta get home" i say, standing up and helping Shawn up in the process. "Thank you so much for not throwing us in jail, if we did illegal or stupid things last night" i joked as we walked out of the bar. I then get my phone out can call Jordan. After a few rings he finally picked up his phone.

|J- Jordan|R- Rosie|

J- "Rosie! where the fuck are you!?"

R- "Shit! Okay! alright! Stop freaking screaming!"

J- "Right.. sorry, baby sis"

R- "Umm.. can you pick Shawn and i up.. from.. Lost property bar.. its on Vine street.. i think.. i don't know.. i'm either still drunk or very hungover"

J- "Okay sis.. i'll be there in a few minutes.. don't move"

I hang up the phone and sit on the curb next to Shawn and lean my head on his shoulder. In a matter of minutes Jordan pulls up and we both climb into the backseat without a single word being said. Once we walked through the front door i go to my room and get a notebook and a pen and sit my ass down on the couch and start making a list of all the people we're inviting to our wedding "What are you doing babe?" Shawn asked and sat down next to me "I'm making a list of all the people that we're inviting to our wedding" i weakly smile because of my headache. "I'm gonna get us some aspirin so we can do this together" he smiled back and kissed my temple.

Wedding Invites

Mum
Dad
Jordan Matthews
Isabella Woods
Axel & Luna Matthews
Karen Mendes
Manny Mendes
Aaliyah Mendes
Kayla Morgan
Maria Bates
Mia Winters
Anisha Brown
Andrew Gertler:)
Geoff Warburton
Christina Chow
Mike Sleath (Shawn's Drummer)
Dave Haskett (Shawn's Bassist)
Eddy Ruyter (Shawn's Keyboarder)
Zubin Thakkar (Shawn Guitarist)
Logan Kingsley
Connor Hawthorne
Harrison Prescott
Grandma Margaret Holt (Mums Mum)
Grandpa Allen Holt (Mums Dad)
Grandma Betty Matthews (Dads Mum)
Grandpa Barry Matthews (Dads Dads)
Aunt Caroline Pierce (Mums Sis)
Uncle John Pierce
Cousin Alexa Pierce
Aunt Jane Curtis (Mums Sis)
Uncle Peter Curtis
Cousin James Curtis
Cousin Elijah Curtis
Cousin Oliver Curtis
Aunt Mary Matthews
Uncle Carl Matthews (Dads Bro)
Cousin Ellie Matthews
Cousin Claire Matthews
Cousin Savannah Matthews
Aunt Nancy Bradford (Dads Sis)
Uncle Charles Bradford
Cousin Gracie Bradford
Cousin Mark Bradford
Aunt Poppy Bentley (Dads Sis)
Uncle Dustin Bentley
Cousin Chase Bentley
Cousin Ian Bentley
Cousin Ashton Bentley