Chapter 3

Rosie's POV

Today is the very last day of Tour. I've spent the last 4 months with Shawn and it has been amazing. We've been getting closer and getting to know each other better. I will admit we have kissed.. multiple times but nothing past making out. Shawn is the sweetest guy i have ever met. When i first met him though, boy was i pissed at him.. he just annoyed the fuck out of me. But today? Today is a terrible day, we are all in Japan and we were walking around the streets to have a bit of fun before we go back to LA the next morning but i got separated from Shawn and his crew and i'm all alone and lost.

| S- Shawn | R- Rosie |

R- "Shawn!? i'm lost and i don't know where the hell i am!"

S- "Rosie!? just tell me where you are right now.. is there a sign anywhere?"

R- "Uhh.. i honestly don't know! i'm freaking out! and i feel like i can't breathe and there's so many people here! And I'm lost in a foreign country, this has never happened to me before.."

S- "Okay Rosie?! Rosie! Just take deep breaths.. what is the nearest shop or street to you?"

R- "Umm.. UNIQLO.."

S- "Okay! Great! Awesome! Umm.. is there a park in front of that store?"

R- "Yes.. Hinokicho Park.."

S- "Amazing! Andrew, Geoff and I are in that park while the rest have gone back to the hotel.. stay right there we are coming to get you"

Shawn and I hang up and in about 10 or so minutes we finally see each other in the distance. I sprint to him and jump into him arms. "Shh.. I'm here.." he cooed as he held me tight, I buried my head into the crook of his neck. Once I had calmed down I was set back onto my feet, this time Shawn didn't let go of my hand until we got to the hotel. "Go back to your room and put a bikini on.. we are going to the rooftop pool.. just us two" he smirked and I nodded my head. I put on the sexiest bikini I had with me. I took a champagne bottle and champagne flutes from my hotel room and I was on my way up to the pool.

Shawn was already in the pool when i arrived "Brought some champagne.." I smiled and poured us both into the flutes then handed one to Shawn "aren't we a little to young to drink?" He joked "Only by one year" I playfully rolled my eyes and slid into the pool. We were in the pool for about 4 hours now and it was nearly 3 in the morning. We talked, swam around and had loads of fun until he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him, kissing me intensely. By the way we were aggressively making out I could tell that we were going to take it that step further and I was okay with that "My room?" He mumbled and I nodded furiously.

We both got out of the pool and ran to his hotel suite, shutting the door behind us. Shawn pushed me onto the bed and continued to kiss me. He was eager to take my bikini off, throwing it to the other side of the room.

*****

The sun was streaming through the blinds and into the room making me squint my eyes. I smile to myself once I see where I am. Naked and tangled in the sheets with Shawn. "It's very rude to stare" Shawn smirked with his eyes closed "Its hard not to when there is a beautiful human being right in front of me" I smiled and traced his jaw line with my finger. "Last night was amazing!" He exclaimed making me laugh "It really was.. especially since it was my first time.." I trail off and looked down at my fingers. Shawn lifted my chin up so I was looking at him "That was your first time? Why didn't you tell me?" He asked "Because we were in the moment and I was into it.." I smile shyly.

"Well you were unbelievably amazing for your first.." he smiles widely and grabs my waist, pulling me on top of him and kisses me. I squealed in the process by shock. "I like you a lot Rosie.." Shawn mumbles "i like you a whole lot more" I replied "I would like to take this 'relationship' a step further.. what do you say? Be mine?" I laughed, nodding "Of course" we kissed again "Shawn.. have you seen Rosie?.." Andrew trailed off as he walked through the door "Never mind.. I see you both are busy.. but pack your suitcases soon.. we're leaving in like an hour, 2 hours tops" he adds.

I climbed off of Shawn and wrapped the thin bed sheets around my body. Andrew holds the door open for me as I exit the room and run into Christina. "Crap girl! Oooh.." she winked "I know.. he just asked me to be his girlfriend!" I smiled "Yes! We can definitely talk about once your dressed though" i laugh in response and I head back to my hotel room, get dressed and then pack my suitcase.