Chapter 17

Rosie's POV

"Yes! A million times yes!" I cried and nod "Yes?!" he repeated "Yes!" i laughed, reassuring him. Shawn slips the ring on my finger and I throw myself into his arms, kissing him passionately. Everyone around us was cheering us on and recording the whole thing "I love you so much!" i say "I love you too honey" he replied back "What about us?" i turn around to see Aaliyah, Manny, Karen, Jordan, Mum, dad, Andrew, Geoff and Christina walking towards us, of course recording. I ran as fast as i could in my heels and hugged Aaliyah as tight as i could "Hey! where's my hug?" Jordan complained "Well Aaliyah is my best friend.. sorry big bro" i laughed then hugged Jordan.

"What the hell are you guys doing here anyways?!" i said wiping my tears away "You didn't think we could miss the proposal did you?" Jordan smiled "Congratulations honey" dad smiled and hugged me "You actually said yes to Shawn?" i asked shocked because knowing my dad, he has to check my boyfriends family, criminal record, where he went to school. It's a complete shock to me. "Of course i said yes.. we see the way Shawn looks at you and he truly loves you... it was very similar with your mother and i.. i proposed 3 months after we were together and look where we are now" that story was actually really, really sweet.

"Alright! victory dinner for Shawn winning all 5 awards and a beautiful proposal!" Andrew cheered. We all got back into the limo that was waiting for us and we were taken to a fancy restaurant. We then went back to the hotel after we finished our food then Shawn and i took a bottle of champagne and two flute glasses and went to the bathroom and took a romantic bubble bath together.

"I love you so much, you know that right?" i grinned "I know

"I love you so much, you know that right?" i grinned "I know.." Shawn teased "You don't think that it was to early... to you know.." he trailed off "Propose? now way honey.. i think we both love each so much i think this is the perfect thing to do" i say "Good.. to Mr and Mrs Mendes" Shawn smiled and we clinked glasses together "Rosie Mendes.. I am loving it" Shawn added. It was weird hearing Shawn say 'Mrs Mendes' but i'll definitely get used to it.

*Next Morning*

"Rise and shine! EWWW! My brother is naked!" Aaliyah squealed, covering her eyes. I laughed at Aaliyah because she was so grossed out by seeing Shawn like this. I quickly covered Shawn and myself the looked over at Aaliyah. "What's up liyah?" I say "Everyone is outside with lots of delicious food for all of us.. I was just about to let you both know but I see you have some things to do" she smirked and pointed at all the clothes that were thrown around the room from the previous night. "That's Hun.. we won't take long" I smiled as she walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

"Shawn! Wake up!" I exclaimed and threw a pillow over the top of him "Shit! I'm up! I'm up!" He groaned and sat up in bed "Everyone is waiting outside of the room.. they have breakfast for us and we need to do some cleaning" I said showing him a pair of his underwear. I put all our dirty clothes in the laundry basket and we both quickly get dressed then Shawn opens the door. "We have breakfast!" mum exclaimed as they all wheeled in carts of food. "We've got bacon, eggs, sausages, french toast then we have your fruits oranges, strawberries, blueberries, bananas, kiwi fruit, watermelon, grapes and then onto the drinks coffee, tea and OJ.. dig in everyone dig in!" mum exclaimed as everyone put food on their plate.  

"I can think of a few things from here that i had last night" i whispered in Shawn's ear. That made him smirk and put his hand on my thigh, inching closer and closer. If he wants to tease me then i'll have to tease him. it's all good though because our hands are hidden under the table. I put my hand straight onto his crotch area which made him nearly choke on his food. "You good bro?" Aaliyah asked, eyebrows furrowed "Uhh yeah! yeah.. just got a little sausage stuck in my throat.. just like Rosie, the same thing happened to her.." Shawn smirked "Don't talk about giving head at the table!" Jordan exclaimed "JORDAN!" I yelled and threw some of my food at him "What?" he chuckled, everyone else just fake gagged and shook their heads.

"Never speak of that topic in front of the parents" i replied "There's nothing wrong with that.. i'm pretty sure mum did it to dad.." this time i nearly actually gagged "I officially lost my appetite!" i say and push my plate aside. After that awkward topic we all finished up with our food then once everything was cleaned up everyone left Shawn and i alone and we watched our favorite TV shows for the rest of the day.