Chapter 30

Rosie's POV

"No.." i shake my head as tears threaten to spill, blurring my vision completely. "Yes Mrs Mendes.. i know we said that you can't fall pregnant and it is impossible for you but all your symptoms add up! you are now 4 months pregnant.. and i know it's a huge shock for you, it's definitely a shock to us.. but the test are true.. now, i will fit you in for an appointment next month for a check up, congratulations Mrs Mendes" the doctor smiles as i leave the room and walk back to my car. I got in and just started to cry to myself. I was of course happy and sad all at the same time.

I'm also very scared because something could go terribly wrong during my pregnancy. I get my phone out and call Shawn. That was the only thing i could do. I waited for Shawn to come to me and one he did we both got out of our cars and just held each other tightly "Hey Baby.." He cooed, kissing the top of my head "Your actually trembling... you've been crying? Did something happen? What did the doctors say?" Shawn asked "I'm Pregnant!" I happily croaked out. Shawn stared at me, very confused "What?" He mumbled, then a smile crept onto his face "Really!" Shawn exclaimed and hugged me.

I showed him the ultrasound pictures and he smiled the happiest smile I've ever seen. "Now.. he did say that there are going to be complications during my pregnancy but so far so good" I said "Okay! That's great to hear" he nodded his head "And I'm 4 Months along" I added. I quickly pulled my shirt up to show him my tiny baby bump, he put his large hand on my stomach then quickly kissed it. It was the sweetest thing to watch. Once our conversation was over we got back into our cars and drove back to his parents place to share the big news.

"No way!" Aaliyah said, going wide eyed. I nodded my head in response and smiled "OH MY GOD!" She yelled and hugged me "Oh i'm so excited!" Aaliyah exclaimed "Guess what?" she adds "What?" Shawn furrows his eyebrows "I found out the gender!" Aaliyah couldn't stand still, she was all jittery and too excited to calm down "Really!? tell us!"

"It's a.. BOY!"

Both Aaliyah and i just bursted into tears and hugged each other. "Thank you so much for doing this Aaliyah! i can't thank you enough" I sobbed "There's nothing! i wouldn't do for you and Shawn" she sobbed back "Watch this!" Aaliyah smiled widely. She tapped the side of her huge 7 month pregnant stomach and a few seconds later, my baby boy responded back with a outline of his hand stretched out. "Oh! how beautiful!" i gasped and did the same thing. And he responded again with more outlines of his hand. It was the cutest thing ever. I had to share it with the rest of the world.

@RosieMendes

@RosieMendes

"Baby Boy💙 @AaliyahMendess

@Shawnssecrets- "So adorable!" 

@Sassyshawn- "So happy for you guys!"

@GlowingMendes- "BABY BOY!? YESS!"

@AestheticRosie- "Can't wait till he's born!"

(A/N: Here's a short lil chapter for you guys :)