Chapter 8

Rosie's POV

*Next Morning*

I straddle Shawn and kiss down his bare chest. He instantly smiles but with his eyes still closed. He flips us over which catches me off guard as i nearly yell out in surprise. "We gotta be quiet, all my cousins are sleeping on the floor" i whisper "We'll be quiet.." he smirked, put his hand around my throat and kissed me. I've got to admit, i loved it. "You like that don't you" Shawn chuckled, all i did was smile and nod "I'll keep that in mind.." he added "Why are you killing Rosie?" Ian asked. Shawn got off of my as we tried not to laugh. "It's a kinky thing Ian.. like during se-" I cut Ellie off instantly

"Shut your mouth.." I pointed at her then I cover Ian's ears "Don't talk to him about sex! He's 7 years old for gods sake!" I roll my eyes and uncover his ears "Go downstairs with everyone else for breakfast Ian" I ruffle his hair and everyone leaves my room so it's just finally Shawn and I "Finally.." I mumble. Shawn grabs my throat again and looks me in the eyes then presses his lips to mine. "Your gonna do that all day when you kiss me.. aren't you?" I smile "Of course I am.. I know you love it.. and it does turn me on as well" he mumbles "Quick.." i say and take off Shawn's flannel that I was wearing, revealing my black lingerie.

I attacked his lips with mine. Our hands roaming each other's bodies. "Jump.." he says and I do so. I wrap my legs around his torso. Shawn unclipped my bra with ease and dropped it to the floor. He then pushed me up against the wall where he moved his lips to my neck, sucking on my sweet spot, definitely leaving purple marks by the end of this.

(Yes we did use protection)

*****

"Shit!" I exclaimed out of breath "That was amazing.." I chuckled and put my bra and underwear back on and Shawn's flannel over the top. "We haven't done that in a long time" he smiles and kisses me one last time and we walk downstairs "Wait!" Shawn whispered and pulled me back towards him "What?" I questioned "Hickeys.. everywhere" he replied and buttoned the flannel I wore, up to the very top "Good idea" I chuckled "And you have mad scratches all over your chest" i added making Shawn smile. We both walked into the kitchen "Finally! You guys are down here.." mum smiles. 

"Yeah.. we were messing around.. lost track of time" i look up at Shawn and smirk at him "Now that your all here.. us parents have decided to go to Santa Monica beach, now.. so get your bikinis and swimming shorts on and we'll head off. Everyone runs off to my room so get their stuff while Shawn and i just stand there "Is there a problem sweetheart?" mum asked "What? oh um.. i don't feel well.. i think i'll stay here for the day" i try to convince her "Yeah Mrs Matthews.. i'll stay here with her and make sure Rosie get all the rest she needs" Shawn says hoping that it works. it totally doesn't she loses her shit. 

"You are going weather you sit on the sand or get in the water and play.. your cousins are here for the week and we are going to do something all together.." without a word Shawn and i walk back up to my room and get dressed. "Sorry honey.. i tried.." he apologises "You don't need to apologise at all, you did nothing at all.. the only reason i don't want to go is if my everyone sees these hickies especially my uncles and dad! they will be protective as fuck.. they don't look protective but one time like 4 years ago i was talking to this guy and my dad and his brother just pulled me away.. literally just dragged me away without any warning and without saying a thing" i laughed.  

"Aww.. i know how to make you feel better.." he smirked, i of course already knew what he was going to do so i walked over to him and lifted my head up so his hand fit perfectly around my neck and this time softly kissed me. I put Shawn's flannel back on and Shawn put on a grey t-shirt. 

*At The Beach*

"Rosie.. why don't you take off your shirt?" Ellie teases. I make a face at her and turn away to face Shawn "I say we take it off.. everyone can see that your, mine and i'm, yours" he smiled. I nodded in response. Off with the shirts "Come on! the water is amazing!" dad yelled. I shyly turn around and grip Shawn's hand immediately, he squeezes back to reassure me that everything will be okay. "Wow.." mum raised her eyebrows "And this is exactly why i didn't want to come.. everyone is here just to judge me!" i go to walk away but Shawn's grip tightens and pulls me close to his side "Rosie.. why would we judge?" mum chuckled.

"I don't know! your all my family and it's awkward.. weird.." i shrugged "See.. nothing to be embarrassed about" she says. It was silent after that but she soon spoke up again. "Just wondering.. when?" mum asked and pointed to both our necks and chests "This morning Mrs Matthews" Shawn replies "Oh! okay.." she nods and leaves us alone. Shawn picks me up and threw me over his shoulder and ran towards the water. "NO! Shawn! Stop!" i laughed as we ended in the water anyways. I wrapped my arms and legs around his body because the water was so cold. 

"So.. when your cousins leave.. i'm taking you with me to Canada.. to meet the parents.. how does that sound?" Shawn questions "Wow.. your parents?" i asked a bit shocked "You don't want to?" he furrows his eyebrows and i instantly regret what i said "No, no! i love the idea.. it's just that i'm finally meeting your parents.. i'm so nervous!" i exclaimed "Don't you worry a single bit.. when i get the chance to talk to them over the phone i talk about you to them all the time" he smiles, my cheeks heat up as he said that "Aw your blushing!" he teased "Stop!" i fake pouted and put my head in the crook of his neck. 

******

After a long and an eventful day Shawn and i ordered food for everyone from the Pier. It was mainly burgers and fries and hotdogs and fries but not Ellie, no! it was a salad and water for her. She's just trying to show off how healthy she is. "Can i feed Alexa!?" i asked my aunt "Of course sweetheart! anything to get a little break from her crying" She chuckled and carefully put Alexa into my arms. Her crying soon turned into nothing as i put the tip of the bottle into her mouth. "Feed me please?" i giggled "Of course baby.. haha see what i did there?" he smiled "Leave! just leave!" i joked as we both laughed. 

Shawn brought the burger to my mouth as i took a bite "Thank hun" i smiled and looked back down at Alexa how is sucking on the bottle to drink the warm milk. "You are a pro at this.." Shawn softly spoke, Alexa was slowly falling asleep and he didn't want to wake her up.