Chapter 20

Rosie's POV

*Few Days Later*

"Hello! LA! Oh I've missed you so fucking much!" i exclaimed as Jordan, Isabella, Anisha, Kayla, Maria, Mia and i step off of the plane "Are you gonna tell us what's in those big black bags? we've been dying to know" Isabella asks, laughing "Wait till we get back to my place" i smiled and winked then continued to walk ahead of everyone else. Everyone but Isabella of course knows about this proposal that is about to happen very soon.

*Flashback To Yesterday* 

"Okay! Isabella is dropping off the twins at the hotel her parents are staying in and what i'm about to tell you all is not to leave this room and DON'T! tell Isabella.." i say sternly "Jordan here.." i point to Jordan "Is going to propose to Isabella.." i grinned as all the girls cheered loudly and attacked Jordan in a massive group hug "How are we gonna do it?" Kayla asked "Well.. i bought.. expensive.. super dooper expensive dresses that are the same colours as our favorite disney princesses and we are going to go out to Disneyland!" i exclaimed and took out the plastic bags that the dresses were in. 

"No fucking way! we're going to Disneyland bitches!" Mia yelled making us all laugh "While we are there we are going to walk around for a while, eat and all that stuff but when Jordan texts me we are all going to go down to 'Cinderella's castle' and that's when Jordan comes over to Isabella dressed as 'Prince Charming' and proposes to 'Cinderella'" i explain "OMG! I'm crying! this is so beautiful!" Maria chuckled, wiping her eyes "Now.. from what i gathered over the few months we have known each other Anisha, you love Ariel.. Mia, you love Rapunzel.. Kayla, you love Sleeping Beauty.. Maria, you love Elsa.. Isabella loves Cinderella and i'm gonna be Belle" i say giving everyones dresses so they can check them out.

"Wow! these all look so freaking expensive! how much were they!" Anisha asked "Hell of a lot.. but that is totally not important right now.. planning this proposal is" i laughed.

*End Of Flashback*

Once we all got a cab back home we all went up to my room to get dressed. "Tell us Rosie! i'm dying over here!" Isabella exclaimed "Okay! alright!" i chuckled "Us girls are going to Disneyland, dressed up as our favourite disney princesses!" i smiled as everyone smiled and cheered even though we already knew about it except Isabella "And! i also bought everyone new shoes to go with these stunning dresses... Cinderella for Isabella.. Ariel for Anisha.. Rapunzel for Mia.. Sleeping Beauty for Kayla.. Elsa for Maria and Belle for of course me.. now lets all get dressed!" i say.

Once our hair and makeup was done i took a look at everyone else "Fuck! we all look so fucking sexy!" i exclaimed "Group photo!" i add as we all stand around my mirror and took all sorts of photos

Once our hair and makeup was done i took a look at everyone else "Fuck! we all look so fucking sexy!" i exclaimed "Group photo!" i add as we all stand around my mirror and took all sorts of photos. We exited my room and carefully walked down the stairs, without tripping over our dresses and each other over to Jordan "Are you sure you can't come with us babe?" Isabella asked Jordan "I'm sure baby.. it's just girls day today.. plus i'll see you all later tonight at the diner for dinner" he smiled and kissed Isabella's forehead "You look gorgeous by the way" he adds as we all walk out the door and say our goodbyes.  

We all cram into my car and i pull out of the driveway and drive off to Disneyland "Alright! it's exactly 11 AM.. it will take us exactly 42 minutes to get to Disneyland so we'll end up being there at around 11:42 ish but that's perfectly fine because we have until 4:40 PM so that gives us 4 and a half hours to have fun, walk around, sit down and all that stuff" i say "Woah! okay! maths whizz! will you do my maths homework for me?" Anisha teased "Bite me!" i playfully rolled my eyes then smiled. "We have arrived!" i yelled, parking the car and got out. We all linked our arms together and walked through the entrance in sync. 

We had major fun for the past 4 hours. We walked around. Took photos with other people that actually worked there and then it was time. Jordan texted me.

From Big Bro🤙
Now.

Then a few seconds later i got another text from him.

From Big Bro🤙
Fuck! i'm literally sweating a bucket right now!😓

Our last stop is now 'Cinderella's Castle' "Stand there and i'll take a few photos of you in front of your castle" i winked at Isabella while she laughed. I snapped a few pics of just her then snapped more photos as Jordan came from behind and knelt down on one knee. Jordan slightly nodded at me as a sign to alert Isabella that Jordan was behind her. "Isabella.. behind you" i smirked as she turned around. She literally had to look twice before realising it was Jordan. He started to say his proposal speech as her hands flew up to cover her mouth and tears pour down her cheeks. Just like me when Shawn proposed to me. 

Shawn. 

I haven't thought about him in a week and now just seeing this proposal is making me miss him more. 

Jordan was the one who brought me back to reality "Why are you crying baby sis?" he asks and hugs me "Shawn.. i miss him terribly and seeing you proposal to Isabella brought back so many memories of Shawn and i and when he proposed to me" i cried "Maybe you don't have to miss him anymore" he replied as i looked up at him, confusion written all over my face "What are you you talking about?" i murmur as Jordan turns me around. "Shawn.." i gasped.

And there he is.

Mr Shawn Mendes.

He is looking so sexy right now.

With his black skinny jeans with his gray t shirt that shows his muscles through his shirt and his beautiful, curly and soft hair that i just want to run my hands through. It's only been a week and i have the urge to just run up to him and kiss the living shit out of his face. And that's exactly what i do. I don't hold myself back, i just run as fast as i can in my heels and plant my lips on his, my hands going straight up to his hair and i slightly tug on the roots of his hair "I don't ever want to fight!" i say with tears in my eyes "Then we stop!" Shawn smiled also with tears in his eyes "I miss you so much" i say "I missed you even more.. there was not a day where i never stopped thinking about you" he replies and kisses my one more time.