Chapter 12

Rosie's POV

I woke up with my head pounding. I'm in a bathtub, and i don't know how the hell i ended up here, i can't find my phone and i have no shirt on. i get out of the bathtub, collecting my heels that were next to me and stepped over the other sleeping bodies trying to find my way to the kitchen. I am currently lost in this house and i think i went down the same hallway 3 times already and i'm pretty sure i went through every single door in this house. It was kinda awkward to because whenever i would walk through a door there were the other guys that live here, awake just staring at me, without a freaking shirt.

It also literally took me 10 minutes to find the kitchen and when i got there, Logan was sitting at the table and a few other guys making breakfast "Do you happen to know where my freaking shirt and phone went?" i asked, he turned around to face me and laughed "Here.. you look like shit" he teased and threw me a pack of aspirin and my shirt which went past me and onto the floor. "Couldn't you hand it to me" i groaned and sat down next to Logan, putting my shirt on as he slid his cup of water in front of me. "What did i do last night? any crazy shit?" i asked.

"Don't you remember anything?" Logan said "I do remember stuff but as i got more drunk later in the night i remember nothing" i laughed "Well.. you did get onto the table, took your shirt off and start dancing.. you were yelling into the microphone, encouraging everyone to drink lots of drinks.. umm.. oh and you actually fell down the stairs.. everyone loves you after that" he laughed back "Crap.." i say and cover my face with my hands. I went to stand up but i got dizzy "Can i stay here for a while.. just sleep on the couch.." Logan nods "yeah of course, here's your phone" i thank him and walk to the living room and instantly fell asleep once my head hit the couch.

It was 4:47 PM when i woke up again. Logan was sitting next to me, watching TV. My legs were hanging over his lap. "Shit.. i better get back to my brothers dorm.. they're probably worried about me" i say rubbing my eyes and standing up "Let me walk you" he slightly smiles, i say a small 'thanks' and we walk back to campus. "Thank you so much for that amazing party, well the parts that i remember and for letting me stay for a few more hours while i slept" i chuckled "It's no problem.. and here, my number.. and don't worry i specifically wrote

'Here's my number- 908-346-5900
Don't worry Shawn i'm not trying to take her
away from you ha ha. We're just good friends now.'

I chuckled at his cute gesture in letting Shawn know that he has nothing to worry about. I knock on Jordan's door and a worried Jordan opens the door "Oh my god! we've been worried for hours!" he exclaims and pulls me into a tight hug "Jordan and i literally sent everyone out to search for you around Campus! we tried calling you but you wouldn't answer" Isabella says, waddling up to the door "Don't worry guys, my phone was dead.. call them and tell them that i'm here and that i'm fine, i woke up earlier but i still felt like shit so i fell asleep again and Logan here took care of me" i say.

"Thanks man.. i don't know what i would've done if something happened to my baby sis" Jordan says 'bro hugging' Logan "Thanks for everything Logan, i appreciate it" i smiled and hugged him "No problem, happy to help" he smiled back then slowly walked back to his 'House'. "Rosie? Rosie!?" i heard Shawn yell from the other side of the wall. The door flew open and Shawn ran over to me, attacking me into a giant hug "Where were you? i was scared shitless" he says "I was still at the Frat house.. i woke up in the bathtub, my head pounding like a mother fucker so i just slept some more" i replied "Where were you?" i added.

"Believe it or not but i was on a park bench somewhere on campus with Jordan on the ground next to me, we found Anisha, Maria and Kayla a few feet away from us on the ground near a tree and Mia was literally sleeping against the door.. i guess she didn't quite make it inside" Shawn laughed "Ohhh! that's what that loud noise was, i thought i was some random drunk girls just laughing at whatever they were doing" Isabella chuckled "I'm just glad you are okay honey" Shawn smiles pulling me closer to him and kisses my forehead.