8x10 - It All Ends

Bex's POV:
We tried, and we failed. In the end, Cyrus came with us to the house. Eventually, we made it to the place. Cyrus was shaky. "This is definitely it."

We all looked at the ground around. Stained with blood. I turned back. "Cyrus, stay in the car, do you understand me?"

He nodded. "Come on, Bowie." We exited the car and snuck into the house.

—————

Andi's POV:
Jonah and I were strapped in two chairs. The ropes were bound tightly. I found no way of escaping.

"Andi," Jonah said, "I'm so sorry."

I turned in confusion. "For what?"

"Everything. I remember that like half of all this drama started because I chose to date Cyrus over you."

"Jonah. That stuff was like 4 months ago."

"I know. But I don't think I've ever formally apologized before."

I forced myself to chuckle. "Well. I forgive you too.

Mr. Goodman walked into the room, with a gun. "Alright. I really want to send these pictures to Cyrus. I'm thinking bullet holes in the head will really add to the whole 'dead' effect."

Jonah spit at him. He wiped it away. "Okay then. You're going to die first."

The doors flew open. Mom's scream echoed throughout the room. "Let them go!!!"

Mr. Goodman groaned. "Why can't I have one murder session without being interrupted?"

He grabbed Jonah's chair and dragged him into the other room. For a second, I thought we were safe. Then he turned around and fired.

—————

Cyrus's POV:
Let's be honest. We all knew I wasn't going to stay in that car. I snuck through the window in my old room, and made my way down the hall.

There was muffled screaming coming from the garage. I entered and saw Jonah sitting in a chair, tied up. With my dad standing above him, aiming a gun to his head.

"Dad! Stop!" I shouted.

He turned to me. "Oh. You called me 'dad'. I thought you said I wasn't your father anymore."

"That's not the point. Let Jonah go."

"Haha. You really think I'm going to do that? I've been planning this for a month, just so you would suffer."

"Because I'm gay? You of all people should care about equality! You told me that you shouldn't judge someone because they're different."

"That was your mother. I was the one who stayed traditional. That's why I kicked you out."

"There is a difference between being traditional, and being homophobic!"

"Maybe I am homophobic. But that doesn't matter now. I'm escaping now. And you're not following me."

"Give me one good reason."

"Here it is." He pulled the trigger and shot into Jonah's stomach. "One."

I watched in horror as he fell to the ground, holding his stomach as blood poured out.

—————

Andi's POV:
Mom managed to untie me, and without hesitation, I ran to Dad's body. "Dad! Dad! Please answer me."

He looked at me weakly. "Hey, Andiman."

"Why did you do that?"

"He fired at you. I couldn't just do nothing."

Mom kneeled next to us, with tears pouring out of her eyes. "Bowie, stay with us. You're going to be alright."

He chuckled weakly. "Bex. You have to let me go now."

"I don't want to. We were going to get married. We were going to have a happy life together with Andi."

"You can still be happy with Andi. I'm satisfied knowing that I got to meet her in person."

I started to cry as well. "I love you, Dad."

With a dying breath, he said, "I love you too. Both of you." His eyes closed with a little smile.

Both of us held each other, sobbing.

—————

Cyrus's POV:
"Jonah. Please stay with me." I shouted.

He shook his head. "Cyrus. It hurts."

"I know, but you have to stay strong. For me?"

"I don't think even our love can save me from this bullet."

Tear started to well up. "Please. I don't know what I'll do without you."

"Without me, you'll be a stronger person than you are now. I love you, Cy."

I kissed him. "I love you too."

His eyes closed, with a little smile. He died knowing that I would live.

I said, sobbing. "You're right, Jonah. I'm stronger now." I picked up the gun and held it to my own head. "But I'm not strong enough."

I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger.