3x04 - Revenge

Cyrus's POV:
I heard a knock on the door, and I opened it. It was Iris! What was she doing here?

Iris waved. "Hey, Cyrus. It's been a while, hasn't it."

"Yeah, it has."

"So, I heard about you and Jonah. Congrats on getting together!"

I blushed. "It's not a big deal. Like, whateva, no BD, we're dating."

She laughed. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out. Just as friends, of course."

"Yeah, sure." I walked outside and we decided to just hang out at the park.

—————

Bex's POV:
Andi was walking out of the house. I trust her and everything. It's just that I'm a bit curious about where she was headed. "Where you going, Andiman?"

She turned around. "I was just going to hang out with Jonah. Don't worry. I'm not going to make a move or anything. It's just as friends."

"Right now? It's kind of late, isn't it?"

"It's only like 5. We still have time till it's dark out."

I was hesitant, but I let her go. "Just stay safe, ok?"

"I promise." She closed the door and went to hang out with Jonah.

—————

Iris's POV:
We walked through the park. The snow was still melting, and seeing the sunlight shine against it made it more beautiful.

"So," Cyrus asked me, "Did you want to something, or were we just going to walk around?"

There was a reason that I brought him here. I was just so nervous to tell him the truth, but something inside of me just made me say it. "I still like you, Cyrus."

Cyrus looked concerned. "What? You do?"

"Yes. I know you're dating Jonah and everything, but it's just hard to get over you." I was scared. I didn't know what he would say to me.

He just looked at me, with the same expression. "It's alright, Iris. I'm not mad at you or anything."

"I just didn't know what else to do. My friends aren't much about talking about feelings. I don't know your friends too well. You were the only one I trusted to tell. Which probably made it awkward, since you were also the one I still liked."

He chuckled, and put his hand on my shoulder. "You are a great person, and you'll definitely find that special someone. Even if I'm not him."

I didn't know what else to do. I hugged him, saying, "Thank you."

"It's no problem. Yooouu wanna get something to eat?"

I nodded. "Sure."

—————

Andi's POV:
Me and Jonah walked along the street, just talking. It was time. I had to tell him. "Jonah. I have to tell you something."

He turned towards me. "Yeah, Andi? What is it?"

"I've been keeping this secret for a while. Jonah, I..."

"Hey!" A voice on the side interrupted us. We both looked to see a group of high schoolers walking towards us.

"Oh, great." Jonah mumbled. "What do you want, Kip?"

Kip cracked his knuckles. "Amber's our friend. You, Andi, and Cyrus are the reason her life got worse. We're going to make sure you pay for that."

Jonah stepped in front of me. "Stay away from us."

Everyone just laughed. "Look at that. Little Jonah's trying to protect his friend."

Kip pushed Jonah down. I ran towards him, until some girls in the group grabbed me and held me in place.

"You two are going to know what true pain feels like."

—————

Cyrus's POV:
Iris and I were on our way to the Spoon. "I'm surprised people stop being friends over a breakup." Iris said, jokingly. "Look at us. We broke up and we're still good friends."

"Yeah, some people just can't handle a little awkwardness. But us? We're perfectly fi---"

"What is it, Cyrus?" Iris looked worried.

"Is that... OH MY GOSH!!! JONAH! ANDI!!"

Iris and I ran towards the two, who were laying on the ground, completely unconscious. Cuts and bruises were visible everywhere on their bodies. Blood dripped from their injuries.

I reached into Andi's pocket and grabbed her phone.

—————

Bex's POV:
I was cleaning up around the house when my phone started ringing. "Hey Andi. Is everything--- Cyrus? What's going on? Why do you have Andi's phone?"

What he said next brought me to immense fear. I grabbed my keys, locked up, and rushed out.

—————

3rd Person POV:
Bex drove up on her motorcycle, getting off as quickly as possible, then she ran towards the two bodies.

"Nononononono." She shrieked, tears flooding from her eyes. "ANDIIII!!!!"