1x10 - Confessing

Cyrus's POV:
I feel so bad. I'm ruining the relationship between Jonah and Andi. I'm not sure if it was worth it anymore.

Sure, it's keeping mine and Jonah's secrets, but is it worth it for Andi? She really likes Jonah, and if they never hang out anymore, her life may be ruined.

I'll figure this out later. Right now, I'm meeting Buffy at the Spoon. She says she has something very important to tell me. Let's just hope a breakup didn't happen.

I walked in and saw Buffy sitting in a booth. I put my bag next to me on the seat and sat down.

She looked around to make sure no one was listening in. "So, the biggest rumor going around is that you tried to sabotage Jonah and Andi's relationship."

Oh great. She found out. "What? No I didn't."

"Cyrus. Those two came up to me. They said someone went into Andi's locker, and texted Jonah. The only other ones with access are you and me."

"Buffy. Please let me explain."

She stood up. "You're not going to explain to me." Buffy pointed behind me. "You're explaining to them."

I looked back and standing in front of me, were Andi and Jonah.

"Oh." I fake chuckled. "Hi, guys..."

Andi was furious. "Cyrus! I can't believe it! Why would you do something like that?!"

I sighed. I was bound to tell them the truth eventually. "You two should sit down. It's a long story."

The couple sat down and Buffy spoke up. "Should I leave? This incident doesn't involve me."

Andi replied, "No. Stay. Cyrus deserves to tell all of us."

"Fine. Here's the entire story. It all started because I couldn't control my stupid emotions."

Jonah was very confused. "Meaning what?"

Here goes everything. "I'm gay, and I have a crush on Jonah."

"No way. You're serious?" Andi seemed happy for me."

"Yes. I told Buffy this a few days ago. That was a huge mistake. Amber caught that on video and threatened me if I didn't sabotage you two."

"I'm so sorry." Andi said. "I didn't know."

"It's alright. But, I didn't do it because she threatened me. I wouldn't have cared if she told everyone. However, she was threatening Jonah as well."

Jonah looked concerned. "What do you mean?"

"Me and Iris were talking in the park. The reason we broke up was because she found out I was gay. She said I even had a chance with you because you were bi."

"You are?!" Andi and Buffy said simultaneously.

Jonah took a heavy breath. "Uh, yeah. I was going to tell you that yesterday on our date, but then the fake dumping text came up and all of this happened."

Andi said, "Is it weird I find him more attractive because of that?"

Andi has this crazy habit of making jokes in a serious way, so we never tell if she's joking or serious.

"Anyways." I said. "She somehow got that recorded as well, and she threatened to expose Jonah, and I wasn't going to let that happen."

"There's one thing I get, though." Jonah said. "Why didn't you just tell us?"

"I was terrified. She recorded me in the park. Over by that window. I got paranoid she would find out if I told you."

Andi took a baby tater. "So, how are we supposed to stop this? If Amber finds out, she'll expose both of you."

"We'll figure something out." Jonah replied. "For now, let's just enjoy the rest of the day. Everything's cleared up, and we're all still friends, so we might as well hang out like normal."

"Agreed." we all said.