3x06 - Memories You'll Forget

Cyrus's POV:
"What? Andi. Come on. It's us." I said.

Bex started shaking. "Yeah. Andi. I'm your mom. That's Cece, your grandma. And that's Cyrus and Buffy, your best friends."

Cece looked at Bex. "Grandma? Really?"

"Not the time, mom!"

Andi just looked at us blankly. "Sorry. I know my name's Andi. But, I'm sure I'd remember you guys."

"Ugh. My head hurts." We all looked to the right and saw that Jonah had woken up.

I ran to him and hugged him. "Ow. That hurts."

I pulled away. "Sorry." I realized something and asked him, "What is your name?"

He gave me a weird look. "Jonah Beck. Duh."

I was so relieved, and I hugged him again. "Thank god you're alright!"

He pushed me away. "Dude, what's your deal with hugging me?"

No. Nononono! "Jonah! Please! I'm Cyrus!"

He chuckled. "Nice to meet you, Cyrus."

I was tearing up. "Come on. You have to remember me! I'm Cyrus! I'm your boyfriend!"

He stopped smiling. "What the heck? Does it look like I'd be interested in boys?"

I started to cry. I knew it was the amnesia affecting him, but I was still heartbroken about what he said. I walked out of the room and sat on the chair outside.

I heard a woman's voice say, "Cyrus. Is everything alright?" I looked up and saw Jonah's mom, Hannah, standing above me.

I wiped my face. "No. Jonah's awake, but, he doesn't remember me. Both he and Andi have amnesia."

"Oh. Could I still see him?" I nodded. "Hannah, if Jonah does remember you, please try to remind him about me."

She patted my shoulder. "Of course, dear."

———

We all left the hospital. Andi and Jonah were cleared for release, but unfortunately, none of us could jog their memories.

The doctors told us to not force anything, and their memories would come back on their own. We led them to the cars. Jonah said, "Hey, um. Cyrus, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah?"

"Listen, sorry I was being so hard on you. It just caught me off guard, what you did."

"It's alright, Jonah." I would've said more, but I noticed that he was staring at Andi. "Uhh, everything alright?"

He quickly turned back to me. "Yeah. It's just... that Andi girl is so pretty. I'm going to go talk to her."

"Oh. Yeah, of course." Jonah walked away, and I frowned. My heart shattered. I just left and walked home. No use for a depressed little boy to be here.

—————

Andi's POV:
I was walking to that Cece person's car, when the Jonah kid walked up to m...

Wait a second! Who am I even talking to? Is this all in my head or something? Do I always narrate my life? Ugh, never mind.

Anyways, that Jonah kid walked up to me and said, "Your name's Andi, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm Andi."

He smiled. "I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out sometime?"

"Uhh," I said, blushing, "Yeah, sure. Why not?"

"Great. Cyrus kept telling me about this place called, 'The Spoon'. We could go there tomorrow."

"Sure. See you then."

I ran to that girl with the curly hair. I think her name was Buffy. God, this narrating my life thing is so weird.

I called out her name. "Hey, Buffy Summers!" She turned around. Yes! I got her name right! "Uhh... my name is Buffy Driscoll. Not Buffy Summers."

"Oh. Sorry about that. I don't know you that much."

"It's fine. So, what's up?"

"You would believe it! You know that cute Jonah guy? He just asked me on a date for tomorrow!"

Buffy smiled. "Wow! That's so great! I have to go now, but you should tell me all about your date afterwards, okay?"

"I will. If I can remember my phone password."

"7-4-2-8" she said, and Buffy walked away.

—————

Buffy's POV:
I couldn't believe what was happening. I took out my phone and texted Cyrus.

———

Code Purple! Jonah just asked Andi on a date! And Andi said yes!

I know. My sweet JonahJonahBobona said Andi was cute and went to go talk to her

What do we do?! If they start dating, and their memories come back as well, what are the chances that Jonah will fall for Andi again?

Idk! We have to think of something. Jonah and I have finally reached the next step in our relationship

Which was...?

Making out less

Uhh... did not need to know that. It's getting late. We'll talk later, okay?

Okay. Gn