3x10 - They're Back

Bex's POV:
I stood there. Waiting for Andi to answer me. "Well? Do you have your memories back?"

She sighed. "Yes."

"How long ago did they return?"

"During my first date as Amnesiac Andi."

I was slightly confused. "Why did you keep this a secret?"

"Jonah didn't get his memories back. If I told you guys that I got mine back, Jonah would find out, and would be heartbroken if I told him that we couldn't date anymore."

"Keep going." I said.

"Amnesia made him like me, and I knew the truth for why we couldn't date, so I pretended I still had amnesia to spare his feelings. Then when he got his memories back, I would pretend like mine returned as well."

I didn't believe a word she said. "Or... maybe you pretended you still had amnesia so that you could have an excuse for dating Jonah."

Her eyes widened. Huge sign that I was right. "Whaaaaaat? Nooooooo." Elongating her words. Another huge sign.

"Sit down."

Andi frowned. "Fine." She took a seat and I asked, "So, you faked amnesia to be with Jonah. Why again?"

"He still had amnesia when I got my memories back, and you know that I still like him. So, I took advantage of the situation."

I found a point of sympathy that had me feeling bad. She needed to learn her lesson, though. At the same time, maybe I could have some fun with this.

"Andi, I'm going to have to punish you for this."

She nodded. "What is it? A week without my art supplies? No TV? Oh no." Fear flashed in her eyes. "Do I have to listen to you play the piccolo?"

I laughed. "No. This is so much more embarrassing than hearing my piccolo performance."

—————

Jonah's POV:
I was excited. If Cyrus was right, I might actually be able to get my memories back.

"Okay. This is a video of Buffy doing an impression of you." The video played when Buffy said, "That is so docious-magocious!"

I was laughing. "I remember her now. She speaks my language with those impressions."

Cyrus kept showing me pictures and videos of everyone. In the end, all my memories has returned. We both cheered and called everyone to the Spoon for a celebration.

———

Amber, Andi, Bex, Buffy, Cyrus, Iris, and I met up at the Spoon. We all ordered our food and Cyrus said, "Alright guys. So, we have exciting news for you all. Tell 'em, Jonah."

All eyes were on me. I beamed. "I have my memories back."

Amber spoke up. "Since you have your memories back, do you think you could forgive me for everything I've done to you?"

"Of course. But I feel like Andi deserves an apology too."

"I will. But, Andi still has amnesia. If I apologize now, of course she'll forgive me. She doesn't remember all the stuff I've done to her. If I'm going to be forgiven, I want the person to at least know what I did before they forgive me."

Bex said, "Speaking of, Andi has something she wants to say. Or should I say, perform?"

We all looked at Andi, who stood up and moved to an open spot. Then, she suddenly dropped down. Eyes closed. Completely still.