2x06 - It's A Hang

Jonah's POV:
Me and Cyrus are officially dating. Nothing has really changed, except for some people coming up to us, patting us on the back, congratulating us.

As you know, people over here are very supportive, so we don't exactly see haters trying to mess with us.

Our lives have gotten slightly better and worse at the same time. Better, cause we're dating, obviously. Worse, because in doing so, we both lost one of our best friends.

Andi doesn't really hang out with us anymore, and we try our best not to do all that lovey-dovey stuff around her. It doesn't help, anyways. She... she still hates us. Mostly me.

———

I sat with Cyrus at lunch. We were leaning closer to each other, playfully nudging each other with our shoulders.

"Cyrus," I said. "Did you want to come over to my house after school? We could hang out, watch a movie, (maybe kiss)."

Cyrus said, "What was that last part?"

Shoot! Did I say that out loud? "Uhh, I said, I wouldn't want you to miss it."

He started to laugh. It was such a dumb laugh too, but I started to laugh with him. "Sure." he said. "I'll come over."

—————

Cyrus's POV:
I can't believe it! I'm going on a date with Jonah? Wait, is it a date? He did say hang out, so maybe it's just a hang.

But, we are dating. So, maybe it's a date. Ugh! I'll just have to ask him later.

I got to his house, and knocked on his door. Mrs. Beck opened the door and shouted in the other room. "Jonah! Cyrus is here for your date!"

Jonah shouted back from the other room, "Mom! It's not a date!"

She leaned over and whispered to me, "Trust me. It's a date. He couldn't stop talking about how everything had to be perfect."

I chuckled, and walked in. "So," she told me, "How's Andi doing? I heard about what happened, and I'm just worried about her."

"She's still not talking to us."

She hugged me. "Don't worry about her tonight. Tonight, it's just you and Jonah. Do whatever you want. Just no drugs, alcohol, or... you know."

I shook my head. "No, I really don't."

"You know... lovemaking?"

I took a deep breath. "I can promise you that none of those will happen."

"I was joking. You two are good kids. I know you wouldn't do that." She pointed to a room at the end of the hall. "That's Jonah's room. Have fun. If you need anything, me and Joseph will be in the kitchen."

I thanked her and ran over to Jonah's room.

Should I knock or just walk in? Yeah, I'll just walk in. I opened the door, and  Jonah was standing there... only wearing his boxers.

We were both staring at each other, blushing. "H-Hi, Jonah."

"Heeeeeeeey, Cy." He tried hiding his embarrassment with a smile. It didn't work. "Uhh, whew. Is it hot in here? Let me turn on a fan or something."

I started to chuckle. "So, what did you want to do first? Well, after you put clothes on?"

He teased, "What, you don't think I look hot?"

"I-I do. I mean, I don't. I mean..."

"Relax. I was just messing with you. Give me a few minutes. I'll get into my clothes."

Jealousy: The Full Series - An Andi Mack FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara