3x07 - Dating! Start!

Andi's POV:
I looked through my closet. At least, that's what Bex told me(hope that's her name). I found this cute, teal top and I put it on. I made a small smile at how I looked, and grabbed my phone and wallet before leaving for my date with Jonah.

I walked out the door and said, "Bye, mom. I'm going out."

Bex looked at me. "Did you just call me 'mom'?"

"That's what you said you were. My mom, right?"

She made a slight frown. "Oh. For a second, I thought you remembered who I was for a second."

I took a deep breath, and sat down next to her. "I'm really sorry. I'm trying really hard to remember, but I just can't."

"It's okay, Andi. We just have to give it time. Eventually, you'll remember everything again."

I hugged her, and felt something on her arm. It was a bracelet made from duct tape. "That's a nice bracelet. Who made it for you?"

She said, "You did. You made this bracelet about a week after I came back home." Bex looked at the clock. "Oh, it's almost 12:30. You better go and head down for your date with Jonah."

"You're right." I hugged her again, and left for the Spoon.

———

I got lost a couple of times, but eventually, I found my way to the Spoon. I entered the cafe, and saw Jonah sitting in a booth. I sat down with him and said, "Hey, Jonah."

He made a dopey smile. "Hi, Andi."

The waitress walked to our table. "Hi, Andi. Hi, Jonah. Will it be the usual?"

We both looked at each other. "What is it again?" I asked.

She had a confused smile. "You know, taters and milkshakes."

"Oh! Uhh, yeah." Jonah said. "We'll have that."

"Great. I'll be back with your order." She walked away to the back. A few minutes later, she walked out and gave us our food. "Here you go."

"Thanks."

"So, what are you guys doing? Just hanging out?"

Jonah turned a bit red. "Actually. We're on a date."

"Oh. I thought you and Cyrus were dating."

"Uhh..." We looked at each other again.

He just shook her head. "Never mind. I know. Relationships end. It's normal. I'll leave you two alone."

She went to some other customers, leaving Jonah and I in awkwardness.

"I'm so confused." I said.

He replied, "So am I. People keep telling me I'm dating Cyrus, but i just can't see it. For me, the idea of dating other boys is just weird."

"Yeah..."

———

We finished eating, and decided to head to the park after. For some reason, me and Jonah were drawn to this one tree by a small bench.

I sat down next to him, and we stared at each other. "Do you think we'll ever remember them again?" I asked.

Jonah nodded. "I'm sure. Amnesia doesn't usually last long. We should be fine. At even if we don't, we'll still be friends with them. It's not like they're not here for us."

"True." We kept staring at each other, and it all just happened so fast. One second, it was completely silent and awkward, and the next, we were kissing.

It felt so magical, and then I suddenly pulled away. Jonah looked tense. "Is something wrong, Andi?"

I couldn't tell him. My heart was racing. My head hurt a little. I remembered everything. I just smiled. "Yeah. Everything is alright."