3x01 - Keeping Me Entertained

Bex's POV:
"Andi! Hurry up! You're going to be late!

"Late?" Andi said. "It's just hanging out at the park with my friends." Andi walked out of her room, wearing that Good Hair Crew T-Shirt that Cyrus had gotten for her, Buffy, and Jonah.

"How do I look?" she asked me. I made a nod and said, "Incredible."

Andi smiled, grabbed her bag, and then left. I dropped myself onto the couch. Finally, relaxing time.

It's been hard being the grownup. So much responsibility. So much stress. The rest of the house has started working smoothly. It's just me.

Oh well. At least now, I can just relax and sleep.

Bzzt. Bzzt.

I checked my phone. Oh, yeah. That's right. I still have work on Saturdays.

—————

Andi's POV:
I walked through the park. So far, nothing big happened. Don't know why I expected something huge to occur. Then again, my life has been a rollercoaster these past months.

I saw Jonah and Cyrus by the tree, and I walked up to them. Those two have been dating for like 2 weeks now. It's so adorable.

Oh, look over there. See them? Making out behind the tree? Yes. That is how they kiss. It happens all the time.

Buffy walked up to me, saying, "Hey Andi. Have you seen Jyrus?"

I was confused. "Who?"

"You know. Jonah and Cyrus. Jyrus. It's their ship name."

I chuckled and pointed at the tree. "They're making out over there."

Buffy grabbed me. "Let's go scare them."

I pulled back. "No. Let's let them have their moment."

We sat at a nearby bench, and watched their little smooch session. Buffy whispered, "You think they'll notice us?"

I shook my head. "Nope. We just have to wait till they finish."

—————

Cyrus's POV:
Me and Jonah finally stopped kissing. We just finished and I already wanted to do it again. "That was... really nice." I said to him.

Jonah held my hand. "We could do that again later."

"Yes. Do that later." We both looked at the bench to see Andi and Buffy sitting there. I was so embarrassed. "How long we're sitting there?"

Buffy said, "Around the time you guys started." She looked at her watch. "So, around 10 minutes."

I covered my face so that they wouldn't see I was blushing. "Omagod. I can't believe that just happened."

Jonah quickly changed the subject. "So, what should we do first?"

Buffy suggested we went to that new movie, "Doggo With A Bloggo". We all agreed at headed to the theater.

—————

Jonah's POV:
We all purchased our tickets, snacks, and drinks. We took our seats and waited for the movie to start.

"What is this about again? I asked. Andi turned to me. "I think it's about a talking dog. His family finds out, and at the same time, they have crazy adventures that he posts on his blog."

"So, a talking dog, has a blog?" The thought was still confusing, but I just went with it.

———

The movie was still going, and Buffy and Andi fell asleep. Cyrus and I were still up, but it was BORING!

We stared at each other. It was too dark, so I couldn't tell if he was smiling or not. I'm pretty sure it was positive, since he was chuckling when he looked at me.

We both looked at Andi and Buffy, checking to see if they were awake. They weren't.

"They're not awake. You wanna..." I didn't even have to finish my question. Cyrus had already said, "Yes."

We both leaned in and started making out... again. It was incredible. At the same time, we made sure not to fall asleep. Don't want someone to take a picture of us.

—————

Cyrus's POV:
The movie was over, and the four of us walked out of the theater. Andi said, "Uhh! I can't believe we missed the ending!"

I said to her, "Don't worry about it. It was boring anyways."

She shot me a look. "Okay, then. What was the ending."

Me and Jonah looked at each other. "Uhhhhhhhhhh..."

Buffy chuckled. "Called it. Pay up, Andi."

Jonah asked, "What was it this time?"

Andi gave her a dollar and said, "That you two would make out again if we weren't paying attention."

We all said goodbye to each other and I headed home. A thought kept lingering in my head. All Jonah and I have been doing was making out. Was that all our relationship was? The thought kept me up at night.