2-"Actually, I'm seventeen."

Thanks for 60 views on chapter 1! 3.11.18

Thanks for 70 views on chapter 1!
3.25.18

Thanks for 80 views on chapter 1!
3.29.18

Thanks for 90 views on chapter 1!
4.6.18

Thank you thank you thank you for 1k reads! Didn't even thing this book would get more than 1!
4.16.18

Final thanks—
2k reads?! 221 on chapter 1 alone?! I can't thank you enough.
6.26.18
______________________
Ajax Miller-

School was starting today. It was my last first day of high school. I was finally out of the place I dreaded for so long after this year.

As much as I hated school, I was happy about three things. Music, Rhett, and Sage. I was a singer, and I finally got into the choir class this year, so I was excited to do that. I was also happy to see my boyfriend, Rhett, who had been gone the whole summer, and my best friend Sage, who was also gone.

I throw on a red v-neck, and a pair of jeans. I then went downstairs to make myself a bowl of cereal. Soon, Ash walked into the kitchen. Ash was younger than me, 12, the son of who ever my dad was seeing. I think her name was Claire or something.

Ash grabbed my bowl of cereal, and started eating from it. "What the fuck, Ash? That was my breakfast!" I exclaim to him, annoyed.

My father comes down the stairs at the sound of the fight, and stared at me, arms crossed across his chest. "Jax, Blaire probably wouldn't like your yelling at Ash," He sternly tells me.

Blaire, that was her name! I start to think of protesting my father, but think against it, knowing my punishment when we were alone would be bad enough. "Sorry, Ash," I apologize. He may be twelve, but he was treated like he was two. He got everything that he wanted, apparently even my breakfast.

I just left right then. I grabbed my bag, and sat on the same steps I watched my mother leave on a week ago. One week ago... it was the worst decision of my life. But, my thoughts were cut short by Rhett pulling up to my house.

I hopped into his car, and kissed him. I was so happy to be back with him. We talked throughout the ride about our summers, but something was missing. There wasn't the usual spark when we touched, or joy when I heard his voice. We had been together for one year, so I assumed this just happened in all relationships, and pushed the thought out of my head.

We kissed each other goodbye as we walked to our classes. I looked at my schedule, and noticed I had choir as my last class of the day. I go through most of my schedule with my best friend, Sage, and we catch up. "Oh, Jax, I heard there was a hot new choir teacher," she says, nudging my elbow at lunch. I laughed, and looked over at Rhett, who was sitting next to us.

"That would never happen. Jax loves me, and we always will," Rhett comments. I nod my head, but I hadn't convinced myself yet that our relationship was worth anything anymore. The bell rings, and we go on to the rest of our classes.

I waited excitedly for choir to start. Because they had it as a class now, it was like I had one less class than before. People had always told me I was a fantastic singer, and, although I never believed it, I loved to do it.

So, as I made my way to choir, I thought nothing could go wrong. I stepped in the class, and there was no teacher there yet. All of the kids were talking about how the new teacher was young, and super hot.

The bell rang, and we all ran to our seats as the door opened, revealing the teacher. There was only one thing I was thinking.

Fuck.