34.Boop!

Bam! The rooftop door slammed.

I looked over my shoulder.

"You need to learn how to close that door, soldier. We'll have the neighbors on our case pretty soon."

"Aside from the pastry shop, the building's empty. Mr.Fox made sure of it."

My eyes rolled in true teen fashion. I resumed puffing at my cigarette and gawking at the fluffy clouds lining the blue-gray canvas above.

"Are you alright?" Henry asked.

I could smell his fruity breath. Glancing sideways, I saw the foggy cone leaving his lips only a few inches away.

"You worry too much about me." I flicked his cap brim then pointed at the paper bag in his hands. "Whatcha got there?"

"Warm pastries," Henry said. He opened up the bag and steam rose from the hot goodies inside.

The croissant looked yummy and that first bite released a flurry of flavors on my tongue.

"Here." I set the red mug on the ledge in front of Henry.

Those hooded eyes stared at the coffee in disbelief.

"I didn't spit in it, I promise." My lips parted in a grin.

Henry studied the liquid and spoke lowly, "Now I'm pretty sure you did." His smiled bloomed, crooked and cute.

"OK. Maybe I did." I grabbed my own black mug and placed it at Henry's mouth. "Here. You can spit in mine."

That look on his face — frowning, uneasy smile, nervous darting eyes from the mug to me — priceless.

Between pink red lips the tip of his tongue peeked out.

With a childish scoff I retracted my mug, saving it from his saliva. Slowly I shook my head and put on an air of disapproval.

"What the hell are you thinking, Henry? Spitting in my coffee."

"I'm thinking that I never know with you, sir. You make unexpected things happen."

Images of Henry's long and slim dick flashed before my eyes. My soldier's look when Felix licked along his erection. His hands running along our boy's spine. Fuck.

I looked at the gray landscape before me. One sip of coffee before I took a drag from my cig.

Some messed up shit happened last night. Does any of it count as cheating?

My chest froze and I took another long sip, seeking to drown my guilt in the dark liquid.

Henry drank some coffee too.

"You're right. I did spit in it." I couldn't resist teasing. "How's it taste?"

"Exquisite, sir," he replied in soft tones.

No blush, only a subtle smile. My soldier was growing bolder and I had encouraged him every step of the way.

Only hours ago, I had entered that closet and shut the door behind me with a thud. No part of the outside world had remained aside from the constant humming of distant music.

Henry's arms cradled Felix, but his gaze followed my every move expectantly.

In a heartbeat my fingers found their way on my soldier's back. Slowly, I peeled off his suit jacket.

The body holster reminded me of a harness. As Henry moved to undo the straps, I stayed his hand with a whisper.

"Leave it on."