2.Jealousy

"I'm not cooking," I declared.

"Then don't cook," Jack replied.

I spread my arms across the kitchen island. Thud. My forehead hit the white surface.

"But it's Thanksgiving," I mumbled.

"Then cook."

I sprung up to my feet. "Fuck you. I'm not cooking. Who's going to eat an entire turkey?"

"Then don't cook," Jack said with a sigh tilting his head back.

He was lounged on the sofa, lazily pushing the buttons on his controller.

"Maybe only two courses and use half a turkey," I grumbled.

"Sure," Jack absently approved.

"My brother could use the leftovers. Or maybe three courses, since I should give Sean a proper Thanksgiving meal."

A pair of green eyes stared at me. Coupled with that fanged smirk, Jack seemed amused. The glimmer in his gaze was odd though. Too bright. Too warm. Too inviting.

Am I seeing things?

"What?"

He shrugged, "Nothing." Eyes back on his game.

I paced about the kitchen, fiddling with random items on the counter. Everything was in order and perfectly aligned but I moved stuff around anyway.

"Four courses might be a waste. How much can three people eat?"

"Oh, shit, three people? I'm included?"

Jack sounded surprised but I suspected him of sarcasm.

"It's Thanksgiving. I'm not a total jerk."

Ding! Ding! Ding! Jack's phone lit up on the coffee table. He glanced at it and grinned.

Sexting? I knew that smile, I'd seen that expression. He was horny and about to get some. Fucker.

I forced my head back to the real problem. Thanksgiving dinner. To cook or not to cook.

My hand idly stroked a long spoon.

Jack's fingers took the spoon away and set it aside, whispering softly, "It's 7 p.m. I've got something long and hard for you to play with."

That hadn't been a text. He set an alarm for my hours?

Teeth gently dug into my neck and I leaned back against him.

"We have to figure this out, Jack."

"Master. And we have figured it out already."

His rapacious hands roamed my body.

"Have we? Master..." I huffed.

Mira had prepared a luxurious Thanksgiving dinner. The invitation to go to her place had come a few days earlier, but Jack had kept it from me.

"You go. I'm not spending Thanksgiving with your wife, Jack."

"But you are."

And I was.

The entire Thanksgiving day went to Jack, and in return, I got Friday off.

Master, what will you have me do in Mira's house? The idea was titillating.

Two stacked cubes, the top one was a few feet wider and made for an interesting architectural design. Mira had taste. And money. Or was it Jack's money?

I paced the backyard terrace enjoying the sunset and my brother's company.

"I didn't think she could cook like that," I said.