We got inside and had to pass numerous security checks and get our luggage checked a few time. It wouldn't have taken long if Kacey didn't bring a boat load of shit.

We sat in the waiting area for what seemed to be forever as we waited for the young lady at the door to call our plane number.  I was anxious but very excited.  I knew Kacey was definitely excited to meet Diego.  She's been talking about it nonstop.

"Flight US 4234 is now boarding," the lady exclaimed causing Kacey and I to stand up immediately.  I carried my purse with me as we entered through the tunnel passing a bunch of smiling faces. 

We found our seats and luckily we sit right beside one another.  I got the window seat gladly so i'd he able to see the amazing views of the cities.

"Hey," a tall guy with dirty blondish-brown hair said to us as he stood in the aisle, "I sit here with you guys."

"Take a seat," Kacey smiled as he sat down beside her. She shot me a wink before turning towards him.

"I'm Kacey," she said extending her arm out to greet him.

"I'm Cole.  Cole Bennett, pleasure to meet you," he smiled with a kind heart as he sat back against the leather seats.

"This," Kacey started pointing towards me as i faintly smiled, "Is Ellise.  She's shy."

I slapped her arm as I felt my face became hot of embarrassment.  She smiled at me with a warm, "nice to meet you," as she took my hand in his. 

2 hours later..

I was casually bobbing my head at the music that was playing through my headphones. Grenade by Bruno Mars was playing. I loved this song even though it was kind of old.

Diego and I were texting back and forth about how much fun i'm going to have with him for the next few days. I didn't know i'd be with him for days until he told me so.

I decided to listen to a few of Diego's songs considering I haven't really heard much of them. I was sort of interested on the types of music he makes.

I scrolled through Soundcloud playing Overdose by Steven Cannon and Lil Xan. I listened to the lyrics carefully and couldn't help but laugh at his lyrics.

"Adolescent never been arrested
I been trippin' now my girl out stressin'
Take a bean I'm rolling in the beam
Doin 50 like I wanna plead
You and me, we in Different Leagues
I do not think on fuck shit
My bitch really like to suck dick
Spit or swallow I don't care, bitch"

I laughed at his voice of words before i felt someone tug on my headphones.

"Hey," Kacey said pulling my ear bud out of my ear causing me to look up at her with an expression of annoyance, "Cole knows Lil Xa—I mean Diego."

"Oh," I lightly smiled, "a lot of people do."

"No i mean. He knows knows him."

I looked over at him with a confused look before he decided to speak up.

"Yeah i'm going there now to talk to him about new music video ideas. The interview is in two days," Cole smiled, "you guys going to see him for his concert?"

I opened my mouth to speak before Kacey cut me off, "Yea he invited us. He even bought our plane ticket. We're even going to be staying at his place," she said with a smirk causing me to roll my eyes.

"Really Kacey. Not everybody needs to know."

"Wait," Cole muttered before looking up meeting my eyes, You're Lisey?"

"Only he calls me that—but yes. Why?"

He smiled widely before pulling out his phone, "Ive got to tell Diego i'm with you guys."

I rolled my eyes as I watched Kacey rest her head on his shoulder trying to be flirtatious. She's always like this when she meets somebody new.

Better not be like this with Diego.

"W-what did he tell you about me?" I mumbled worried about what Diego's choice of words could have been.

Cole laughed before his phone started flashing from a phone call.  It appeared to be Diego's name.

He looked over at me smiling before saying, "lets just say that guy really likes you."

He answered the phone and put it on speaker so Diego's voice echoed through the plane.

"Lisey you there?!" I could practically see his smile on his face by the way his voice sounded.  When he was happy his voice got a little higher and more baby-like.

"I'm here," I said laughing, "I miss you."

I felt like an idiot and i have no idea why. Cole has a smirk displaying across his face enjoying the moment for some odd reason.

—————
not edited.

*vote :)