Chapter Nineteen

AN: okay, so basically for 2 days straight, i have been playing uncharted 4 again and ugh, I forgot how addicted I was to it and totally forgot to...edit...this...story. *awkwardly clears throat*. 

Plus, I was thinking of starting up a fanfic of Nora and Nathan and it'll be connected to this story and everything will be from their perspective I guess. What do you guys think?

Alright. Let's start this shit up shall we?

***

"Damn to him who ever lived to wear a Halter!"

-Bartholomew Roberts

Ava saw it coming. Where there was a fancy, luxurious car, there was also a five star, luxurious hotel not so far away when it came to Rafe. 

Each of them had their own room, but the moment they reached Panama, they all placed their belongings in their own room and grouped in Nathan's. 

"Okay so, I know a couple of guys who can forge some papers and get all our paper works done." Rafe spoke to Ava and Nora, mostly.

"How long do you think they'll take?" Ava stretched out her cramped legs as she sat on the sofa beside Nora as Nathan asked the question.

"I'm paying them top dollar to get it done in an hour the moment they get it." Rafe said in a matter of fact. 

"Alright then." Nora sighed, knowing what was going to come up next. 

"It'll be nice if you two can hurry up with the hair, you know? They'll be here in an hour or so to take pictures for your documents." As Ava stared into Rafe's eyes, she felt something within. She felt like the man finally unhinged, like something finally broke. She had no idea what, but she knew she was going to see it very soon. 

Leaving the group behind, Nora and Ava went in their own rooms and trailed to the bathroom only to take a quick, hot shower.

 Before Ava could be fully dressed, there was a knock on her door. A nervous Nora entered Ava's room as she unlocked the door with a pair of scissors in her hand. 

Ava couldn't help but chuckle at her distressed friend, "you know it's gonna grow back right?"

Nora entered Ava's steamed up bathroom as she ushered Ava inside. "yeah, painfully. C'mon, you're going first."

"Me first? Why not you?" Ava protested as she looked at Nora thru the mirror. 

"Do you really wanna argue about this?" Nora said. 

"Rock, paper scissors?" Nora rolled her eyes at Ava who had a hopeful gleam in her eyes. 

"Fine." 

"Okay- Rock, paper...scissors!" Ava's smile fell when Nora threw her hand in a palm when Ava excitedly curled her fist to impersonate a rock.