Chapter Twenty

AN: Okay to whoever is confused, about the beginning of this chapter, it's just the continuation of chapter nineteen. (BTW, there might be a little smut here...okay, yeah enjoy)

Okay this is really important before we start off this chapter, I really thank my amazing readers hodhod2011dangerThatOrangeHoodlittledreamer121 and justauserrn for commenting and voting. Your support means a lot to me :)! You guys r cool. 

Now, let's get this shit started shall we? 

***

"I would rather my soul broil in hell than I do you any harm."

-William Kidd

Their hearts secretly thumped harshly against their chest. Lust, grew in the pit of their stomach- it was like the two of them were each other's fuel to ignite the fire within them. Ava couldn't deny that the excitement that she felt coursing thru her, she knew if she got another dose of it, she might as well become addicted to it. The thought terrified but excited her further. 

Out of habit, Sam's hand reached up to tuck Ava's hair but instead, he only placed his palm on the side of her head. Ava noticed his little mistake and couldn't help but giggle. Sam felt all the little vibrations from her body caused by her little giggles mainly on his groin- the woman sat on top of him, her legs resting on each of his sides. 

In a swift motion, Ava was suddenly on her back while Sam hovered on top, she let out a little squeal when her back suddenly flopped in the springy mattress. Before Ava could utter anything, Sam's feverish lips engulfed Ava's, she immediately kissed back without any hesitation. Sam's thumb met her chin, gently tugging her skin down. As their moment increased to be more lustful, Ava could feel those damn butterflies fluttering their wings against the wall of her stomach again. 

Sam's tongue slithered in her open mouth and Ava could taste the sweetness of the mint in his mouth that was followed by the taste of the beer he drank earlier, and let's not forget the remaining of nicotine. Suddenly, all those blended taste riled Ava even more, her legs wrapped around Sam's waist tightly as her fingers tugged his chocolate locks. At the sudden action, Sam moaned in her mouth as his hands tugged on her black t-shirt. 

Sam's lips tugged away from Ava's and in one swift and quick motion, Sam removed her t-shirt as Ava arched her back to assist him. Ava, however, met the lustful eyes of Sam. But there were a question that lingered between the two and it wasn't difficult to understand- Sam didn't have to ask the question out loud, all Ava had to do was read it on his features. 

Ava nodded her head in a hurry before pulling Sam down by his neck, catching his sore lips once more. Her slightly shaky hands shoved Sam's pale yellow shirt before lifting his white body shirt over his head and tossing it away, not caring where it really ended up in the room. 

The two were in a pile of mess, the blanket was half abandoned on the floor as the rest of it tried to hand on the edge of the bed, most of the pillows that were on the bed were now all over the floor accompanying their discarded tops. Ava lifted her waist up, allowing Sam to pull off her shorts and in a hurry, Ava unbuckled his belt and helped him remove his jeans.