Sherlock oneshot - you didn't know??

A/n- sorry this took sooooo long guys! (Its not even that good) thank you all so much for being patient and loyal while I've been busy. Love you all! ❤️

----------------------------------------------

Drunkenly, Sherlock swung his way round the doorframe of his bedroom and awkwardly fumbled around for his coat as his eyes streamed and mucus dripped unattractively from his reddened nose. He managed to grab the coat collar before you caught him in the act...
"William Sherlock Scott Holmes! Get back to bed! You're ill!" You stood there, arms folded, as he sighed emphatically and slowly turned round, throwing his coat to the ground in a tantrum as he did so. Childishly, he just stared at the floor until you took him gently no the arm and pulled him woozily back into bed.
"There you go love" you said, smiling and pulling a blanket up over his pale, shivering frame. "Get some rest, you know how bad you get when you are ill..."
He sighed again and coughed. He then raised his eyebrows at you and stated calmly
"fine... I'll stay in bed...but...you have to go to the yard for me. I was going to collect some evidence before I was so rudely interrupted!..."
You, yet again, folded your arms in annoyance and reluctantly agreed. Swiftly, you retrieved your boots, a coat and bag before plodding out of the apartment shouting "LOVE YOU SHERLY!" Over your shoulder as you bounded down the stairs.

- at the yard -

You shuffled your high-heeled boots along the broad, carpeted corridor on the way to Lestrade's office. As you walked, you sighed as you heard the pattering of annoyingly eager feet bounding up behind you. Anderson...
"Hello Sargent" he called from behind. You tried your best to ignore his stupid shouts but your attempt was futile as his footsteps sped up to match your pace and he spoke at you whilst walking backwards by your side.
"Hello?" He attempted communication
again, triggering yet another sigh to emerge from the depths of hatred in your lungs. You stopped in your tracks, hands on hips authoritatively, and raised your eyebrows at him, humouring whatever he wanted.
"Yes?" You replied with plain impatience. This harsh tone knocked him back slightly but pressing on anyway, he spoke...
"I think, secretly, you've always had a thing for me baby... Admit it, you like me and I will kindly allow you the pleasure of me taking you on a date to-"

"Anderson I don't have time to do this now..." You cut him off before performing yet another sigh and walking off, swiftly, towards your destination.

"What are you doing anyway (y/n)? Just here to see me I suppose" he gave you a badly executed suave grin which left you wincing in disgust.

"Collecting the evidence that Sherlock needs to work on this case..."

"Why'd he not get it himself?" Anderson asked, curiously.

"He's sick, I left him at home in bed"

"Wait... Why were you in his flat?"

"Excuse me?? It's my flat too!"

"W-wait?...what?"

"Anderson you dim-wit! Sherlock is my boyfriend! You didn't know?" You laughed slightly at this as his expression changed to a mix between confusion and anger. His eyes widened as he scratched the back of his neck, trying to get his head round the whole situation he had dragged himself into.
"Ok, let me get this straight, Sherlock is your boyfriend?! That freak? Why?" As he was saying this, you physically felt your bloodstream begin to heat up and bubble like spitting acid.
"Say. That. Again." You spat through gritted teeth as you clenched both fists by your sides.
"He's a freak! Why him? Although, now that I've seen you close up, you aren't exactly Marilyn Monroe yourself... Yeah... A bit rough around the edges but I'd fix that in no time..."
That was the last straw. With one great shriek of spite, you brought your tightened hand up and clocked him square across the jaw, sending him crashing towards the ground with considerable force.
"(Y/n)?" You heard a familiar voice call from behind you.
"Sherlock?" You gasped, spinning on your heel to face him "you should be in bed!" 
"I should be... But if I was, I would have missed the spectacular scene which just unraveled! Nice shot by the way" he said, looking down at Anderson, blubbering as he held his red-stained lip with his fingers to inhibit the loss of blood. Immediately, he sprung up and ran gown the corridor, calling for Lestrade as he ran and sobbed.
"You ok?" Sherlock asked softly as he cradled your body in his arms. You rested your head against his chest and winced as you heard his rattly, horse breathing ricochet through his lungs.
"Come on... Let's get you back to bed"
He smiled and squeezed his hands tightly round your waist and planted a kiss on your forehead which was still warm form processing Anderson's idiocy.
"I love you so much Sherlock... I don't see how anyone as sweet, caring or thoughtful as you could be called a freak..." Your face dipped slightly as you said this, realising just how much hardship your boyfriend had to endure just because he is 'different'. He smiled again however, and sighed, kissing you once more and leading you out of the building, guiding you with gentle caresses against your side as you walked.
"What about the evidence?"
"Oh screw the evidence (y/n), I want to watch a movie... Lestrade won't mind if I take a few sick days off..."
"I love you so much sherly!"