Things you love about them

Sherlock-
You love how Sherlock can always tell when you are annoyed. You only fine small signals but that is all he needs to detect any mood. He comes up and hugs you tightly while he strokes your hair and if that doesn't work he sits down and discusses it with you. It may not be romantic but it gets to the root of the problem and makes you feel better. That is why you love it.

John-
You love that he can cook like really well. His specialty is vanilla and blackberry cupcakes which he makes especially for you and he ignores you if you try to tell him that you are on a diet. He loves you as you are and you love him.

Mycroft-
You love how Mycroft is so protective over you. You think it is insanely adorable and The feeling of his arms tightly around you makes you go all warm and fuzzy inside. It is easy for Mycroft to protect you with a hug because he is so tall, you like you he shields you from harm and you don't want to be anywhere else but in his arms.

Greg-
You love how laid back Greg is. He never worries about other men near you (unless they seem threatening) and he loves it when you just have a lie in until midday cuddling. Because he never gets stressed out, you never get stressed out and that is why you think that life with Greg is so amazing.

A/N    Sorry this is short 😔 I've spent a lot of time revising for my GCSE's which are coming up so I've not been good with updates recently (as you can tell) but as soon as I've done I will try to post as much as possible because I know how much y'all love Sherlock 😍

P.S I'm also in a semi professional stage production of 'legally blonde' the musical which may also slow down my updating process. If you wanted to know (which you probably didn't) I am Margot in the show who is Elle's bestie. I sing and everything! I'm so EXCITED!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 xxx