Chocolate

Sherlock-
Sherlock never ate when he was on a case. You had come to terms with this and had to sit back and watch his frame become paler and thinner by the day.
"Sherlock...babe. You don't look well"
"Don't be stupid(y/n)I'm perfectly fine"
You shook your head and sighed under your breath. Time for your secret weapon...
You casually made your way into the kitchen and silently removed a spoon, a large bowl and an ice cream scoop from the cupboard overhead. Slowly, to not attract attention, you opened up the icy chamber of the freezer before taking out a large tub of chocolate ice cream. Using the scoop utensil, you placed three generously sized balls of chocolatey goodness into the bowl before finishing it off with a dusting of sprinkles (just because).
You slowly re entered the living room where Sherlock was sat, his fingers steepled under his bony chin. You placed the bowl in front of him and slid the spoon between his hands. His eyes eased open to look down at the creation. Though he tried to force it back, he couldn't stop a smile of glee turning up the side of his mouth and his eyes twinkled. He lowered the spoon into the bowl and raised it to his mouth. It was dripping with chocolate.
"How did you know?" He mumbled smiling, as he licked chocolate off the spoon eagerly.
"Chocolate solves everything babe"...

John-
You and John had been shopping in London all day. Sherlock was on a case with Lestrade and apparently John's input on the matter was 'not needed' so he had the whole day with his favourite girl. It had been hours... Your feet ached, your arms ached, your back ached... You were in pain from all the walking. You had decided -rather stupidly- to wear high heels for the day which was not a good idea (especially when you kept standing on John's toes).
"That's it..." John sighed "I can't take it anymore. I'm starving what about you?"
You thought for a few seconds before replying
"Yeah, I could eat something"
As you took each other's hands, you strolled purposefully down the pavement until you came across a rather pretty looking café/restaurant.
"This looks nice" John stated as you entered the tastefully decorated establishment. Taking a seat near the door, you both looked at each other and smiled before reviewing the menus. You looked for a few minutes before a waitress, wearing a black shirt and an obnoxiously bright hair pin, came over to serve you.
"I'll have the steak pie with mashed potatoes please" John said with a confident smile. You hummed for a second more before almost whispering
"I'll have a salad please..." John looked at you with a small shudder of worry in his eyes. "Is that all you're having sweetie?" He asked curiously.
"Umm yes. I think so"
Just before the waitress could leave, John gestured for her to move closer to him and he whispered something in her ear. She smiled, nodded and strode off to the kitchens.
"What did you say?" You enquired as John smirked to himself.
"You'll see (y/n). I can't have you just having salad can I?"
You sighed "John. I've told you. I'm on a diet"
"And I've told you! You don't need to be on a diet. You are perfect the way you are!"
The waitress returned with your food. John's pie and your salad. As you finished your food, the waitress returned, wielding the largest chocolate brownie you had ever set your eyes on.
"John! There must be about a million calories in that thing!!"
"It doesn't matter. Besides, you've only eaten a salad today so I don't think it will do any harm."
You smiled at him and took a bite smiling lovingly.
"Wow! That's really good" you giggled
"I'm not surprised. Chocolate solves everything"...

Mycroft-
When Mycroft returned home, he was met immediately by a familiar chocolate scent radiating enchantingly from the kitchen.
"Been baking again?" Mycroft asked loudly as he entered the living room. He placed his briefcase down on the floor and creeped into the kitchen. He saw you whisking a bowl of a light brown coloured creamy substance. He came up from behind you and placed his hands on your waistline.
"Hello Mycroft" you said smiling to yourself as you turned around to kiss him.
"(y/n) you have chocolate on your nose" Mycroft giggled as you wiped it away with your finger and rubbed it on your apron.
"That's not surprising. I have eaten so much chocolate today you would not believe" Mycroft smiled at you as he felt your waist with his strong but gentle hands.
"Well I can't tell. You seem to still be as slim as ever. Your waistline it seriously tiny. I actually worry about you sometimes" you laughed as he said this.
"Come on Mycroft, 25 inches is hardly tiny. Besides I can't afford to put on weight, not with Sherlock looming over us day and night throwing his opinions around like there's no tomorrow"
You both giggled until you heard the ping of the oven timer. You squeaked slightly with excitement and wriggled free of Mycroft's grip before bounding over to the oven to retrieve your masterpieces. Ten domed, brown, hot, chocolatey muffins lined the tin and you smiled at them proudly.
"They look amazing (y/n)! Shame in not allowed one" you turned to Mycroft and raised an eyebrow patronisingly.
"Diet." He reminded you abruptly.
"Mycroft! I've told you I don't know how many times! You do not need to go on a diet!" He smiled down into your eyes and kissed you.
"Your lips taste of chocolate" Mycroft chuckled and kissed you again.

Greg-
"Oh my god Greg?! What the heck??" You came into Greg's office at Scotland Yard and had the shock of your life. His entire desk was piled high with chocolate bars, there were chocolate bars on the floor, on the spare chair, in the lockers... Everywhere!
"(y/n)! There you are. You wouldn't by any chance like some chocolate would you?" All you could do was stare at the grotesque pile of confections scattered around the room.
"Where did all this come from??" You asked, clearly puzzled.
"Well... Scotland Yard have been working on a continuous case to get an innocent man off a murder trial. We succeeded. It turns out that the man was a chocolate maker and he wanted to 'repay our efforts'. So now we are stuck with 460 bloody chocolate bars!!" You smiled and picked up two bars.
"I'll give Mary and john one each. That's a start." Greg smiled at you genuinely happy with the suggestion. "Thanks, that'll help"
You smiled back at him before unwrapping a third bar and snapping it in half. You put half of it in your mouth and slid the other half between Greg's teeth.
"Well, that's three down, 457 to go..."

(And yes, I made the cake in the picture. Hella yeah!!! 😝)