You are rushed to hospital

Sherlock-
His eyes widened exponentially as the bullet struck. You stood stationary for a few seconds before deciding to fall backwards-gravity was in your favour-. As you fell, you felt Sherlock's arms scoop underneath you to cushion your fall.
"(Y/n)!" Sherlock shouted frantically pulling off his scalf to apply pressure to the gaping hole in your abdomen. Through the tears, you muttered
"M..Moriarty..... He's getting away..."
"That doesn't matter! All that matters is keeping you alive!"
Sherlock pulled out his phone from his pocket and shakily called lestrade for the police and an ambulance. Your cheeks and eyes were stained pink with tears and you felt your eyelids become heavy. Slowly, they fluttered shut. All you could hear was Sherlock's muffled voice through the haze
"(y/n). (y/n)! Stay with me!"

The next time you opened your eyes was the next day. You strained with the bright light that shone onto your face from all directions and flinched with pain as you tried to sit up. Hearing your groan, Sherlock's head snapped over to the direction of your hospital bed and he bolted over to stand over you. There were tears in his eyes.
"(y/n)! Thank god! I thought I lost you..." You let the corner of your mouth wrinkle into a smile as you felt the sweet tingle of his warm breath on your neck. You whispered up to him
"It will take more than a bullet to get rid of me William Sherlock Scott Holmes"

John-
"John! JOHN!!" You called in a panic from upstairs. Five seconds later, John was pelting up the stairs and practicality flew into your bedroom. You were stood in the middle of the floor, your arm covered in blood, shaking uncontrollably.
"(y/n)! What happened?" John cried as he held your arm above your head at an attempt to inhibit the blood loss. He ignored your grunts of pain.
"I was changing the water in the vase on top of the wardrobe! The glass fell and broke on top and it fell on me... I tried to jump out of the way but it cut me right down the arm! It REALLY hurts John!!" You were weeping uncontrollably and John stroked your head at an attempt to comfort you.
"Listen" John said "I need you to think. How much blood so you think you've lost? This could potentially be very dangerous..." You thought hard until white sparks began to dance across your vision, your head felt light and your legs couldn't support your weight. You fell backwards, landing on the bed behind you.
"(Y/N)!!" John shouted as your world went black.
As you came round, you saw that you were laying in a hospital bed with tight bandages around your forearm.
"John?... John... What happened?" You croaked as you regained consciousness fully. He was sat next to you smiling that you had finally come round.
"You lost a lot of blood. You fainted as a natural reaction. Your body was trying to naturally lower your pulse rate to stop the blood from being lost as quickly" you raised your eyebrows at him and smiled
"I don't care about the science. I'm just glad you're here!" You reached over and kissed him on the cheek making him blush a little. He pulled you in for a close embrace as the nurse entered the room.
"You may be discharged miss (y/l/n)"

Mycroft-
Mycroft hadn't seen you for three weeks. He was so looking forward to you coming home from your business trip in France. You held several conferences with Mycroft's undercover agents in the secret base under The Seine. He made sure that the house was clean and he had prepared a meal (yes he cooks) for you, as you were to be arriving in an hour. When you finally got back, you put your bags quietly in your room and snook up behind Mycroft playfully. You grabbed him from behind making him jump several feet in the air before laughing and saying "you're back then" as he giggled with joy. However, his giggling was soon silenced as he turned round to face you. Your face was thin. Too thin. So were your arms, legs, waist, everything was much smaller than it was when you left home.
"(y/n)! What happened to you?!" Mycroft sounded distressed and this upset you greatly. You sighed and sat down with him on the sofa.
"Well Mycroft. It was incredibly stressful holding secret meetings. You are always on alert. I was constantly busy and I may have missed a lunch or two..."
"One or two?!" Mycroft cried. "You are practically emaciated! You need to go to the hospital to get a check up!" The panicked tone in his voice made you increasingly worried. You tried to comfort him.
"No, really, Mycroft. I'm fine! I've just lost a little weight that's all.." As you spoke, your words became slurred and you trailed off as you slipped off the sofa, collapsing on a pile in the floor.
As fast as he could, Mycroft drove you to Bart's (he couldn't wait for an ambulance) and took you to his private room where he used to put Sherlock when he overdosed on drugs. You fluttered in and out of consciousness for an hour until you finally woke up fully, with a drip in your arm. Mycroft dashed over and hugged you passionately while saying "oh (y/n) what have you done to yourself?..."

Greg-
You had been unconscious in the hospital for three days straight and Greg had not left your side for one minute. He sat there with his hand lovingly on your thigh and stroking your side where the knife went in.

Greg had allowed you to come on a murder case with him three days ago. Sherlock and John were there too. The victim was dead in the middle of the floor and all of the doors and windows were locked (you had to kick down the door to get in).
"I don't understand." You stated in a confused tone. "If everything is locked. How did the killer escape." Sherlock answered.
"I have no idea.... Oh.. Stupid. Stupid! They're still here....."
As Sherlock said the last word, the killer dashed out form behind a canvass screen and stabbed you in the side before running out the open door.
"(y/n)!" Greg shouted. Your world faded out into darkness.

You woke up three days later to the feeling of Greg's hand on your thigh.
"Greg...?" You murmured, coming round slowly.
"(Y/n)!" Greg shouted "you're back!"
You smiled up at him as you grabbed his head and pulled it towards you.
"I love you." You whispered before giving him a passionate kiss.