When you wear makeup

Sherlock-
Sherlock hates it when you wear makeup. Well, it's not just you, he hates makeup in general. He always says that it's just a disguise and that it hides a persons true persons personality. He always says you look prettier without it. Any time he sees you wearing excessive makeup he mutters "you don't need that you know... You are beautiful as you are..."

John-
John loves to mess around and be immature (as you know) and the other night you spent an entire hour putting on makeup before going out on your dinner date with him. John got his revenge. You woke up one morning and you couldn't find John anywhere, an hour later, he emerged from the bathroom with his face covered in your makeup. You spent twenty minutes in fits of laughter on the floor as johns poor attempt of applying makeup was wildly amusing.

Mycroft-
Being a formal man, Mycroft loves it when you look smart. He practically swoons whenever he sees you in cat eye liner and red lipstick in a night out. He thinks that makeup makes you look sophisticated and experienced, these are the qualities he liked about you when you first met. Obviously though, he loves your natural face too. He says your freckles are "adorable".

Greg-
Surprisingly, Greg is an excellent makeup artist. He used to apply makeup to his younger sister when he was a kid so he has had a lot of experience in that field. The first time he offered to do your makeup you were a little unsure, you thought he was joking at first, but the result was phenomenal! Your highlighter popped and your lipstick was perfect. You gasped, kissed him on the cheek and then giggled as you saw the impression of your lips that you had left on the side of his face.