Ch. 51

Hearing his voice quickly made you alert that someone was inside your room. Once you saw the culprit, you instinctively throw the nearest object on your left to the culprit, covering your body with your blanket and yelling out, “GET OUT PLEASE!!”.

But.

The culprit caught it with only one hand, “funny girl, do your morning routines and dress yourself you might make another guy fall in love with your skin, (y/n)”, he said before he walked calmly out of the door, still holding onto the thing you threw to him. You look at the door after he left. Your face were beet red, 'how dare he walked into my room like that.... what exactly did I throw at Seiju-tan?', you looked around and what missing was only your phone, you facepalmed.

Then you thought to yourself, you remembered sleep-walking but you don't remember how you got to your bed and in your room in the hotel. You then remembered again, the text from Kise. Getting up on your feet, you locked the door to your room and head to the washroom to wash up. Once you finished, you got out from the toilet wearing nothing but your towel, you picked your new clothes that Akashi bought for you (since he is a gentleman sometimes) and wore it. After done, you unlock the door and peeked your head to the corridor where you saw Akashi and Mayuzumi waiting outside the door.

“took you long enough, (y/n)”, Akashi's heterochromatic eyes gleamed to your figure. You frowned and extended your hand to him as if you wanted something from him. He only chuckled, “you'll get it later”.

Mayuzumi was looking at the both of you with a wondering look but he made it less obvious. The three of you got into the limou and began the journey to your house. You only stared at the darkened window as you reminisced your moment there with Kuroko. You sat back comfortably and looked at Akashi who was looking at the content of your phone with a smirk.

“give me back my phone, Seiju-tan”, you frowned at him before reaching out at him since he didn't obliged. He shook his head, “not yet”, he held it far enough from your reach. You pouted, “hidoi”, you crossed your arms across your chest while looking away.

He looked at you then smirked, “if you want it so bad, beat me in shogi right now”. You looked at him with your calculating yet mesmerized eyes, “you brought shogi?”. “of course, who do you think I am?”, he smirked. He pulled out a board from one of the medium cupboard in the limou and got all the shogi pieces out from another plastic.

“he's serious”, Mayuzumi muttered to himself.

The two of you ended up playing in the limou, with Mayuzumi as the judge. Mayuzumi never really seen you play and seeing you like that made his usual blank facade turned into an amused face. 'who cares about what Akashi told me that night, I like her and that's that', he thought to himself before he ended up being glared by the said red-haired male.

“I will win this match (y/n)”.

You glared back at Akashi, “and that's my phone, you'll end up giving it back to me eventually”, you stick out your tongue at him in an annoyed manner but he didn't budge that much. “so? I'll make your phone mine”. “Bakashi”, you glared at him before looking away with a childish 'hmmped'.

“what did you say?”, he gritted his teeth together. “not all in this whole universe you can make it yours Seiju-tan~ muri(impossible) zettai muri da yo~(seriously impossible)”, you smiled sweetly at him. Mayuzumi placed a hand on your shoulder before whispering, “I think you should stop making Akashi mad, (y/n)-chan”.  You looked at Mayuzumi with a blank look which he still finds it cute and replied, “What are you talking about Mayuzumi-tan? I'm not making him mad~ I'm just stating out the obvious-”, your words were cut off when you saw your house, “we're here!”, you said excitedly, as you quickly kick the door open and rushed over to the door step.

'so this is how (y/n)-chan's house looks like', Mayuzumi thought as he looked around in awe. You rung the doorbell with a huge cute grin on your face and waited. Once the door was open revealing a smiling mother, you englufed your mother in a hug making her fall. “(nickname)~ seriously you shouldn't glomped me like that”, your mother gave a motherly smile as she patted your hair gently, she then looked behind you, “ara~? Sei-kun you are here again?”.

“good morning Mrs. (l/n)”, the ginpatsu said, alarming your mother his existence. “ghost????”, she shrieked but you calmed her down by introducing the grey-haired male. “this is Mayuzumi Chihiro, Seiju-tan's team mate”, you smiled at your mother.

“waw~ Hiro-kun really is good-looking! YET he has a small presence like Tetsu-kun ne~ ah silly me, please come in I'll make you some hot drinks”, your mother invited them in, you told the two boys to seat and make theirselves at home as you followed your mother from behind with a smile.

“Akashi, this Tetsu-kun... is he Kuroko Tetsuya from Seirin Koukou?”, he asked as he looked around while looking at the pictures that were hanging on the wall, 'she has a big brother..? but... in the recent photos, there weren't any of her brother's pictures though'. “yes”, he replied nonchalantly.

“well you see, the reason I brought (y/n) to Rakuzan was because of Tetsuya..”, he extended his explanation, “last night, it was because of Tetsuya too”, he sat majestically on one of the sofa, crossing his legs together and crossing his arms across his chest. “what..?”.

He smirked, “as stated above”.

“mother, please let me carry it”, you insisted as you pout at your mother, begging her. Your mother shook her head, “you're actually one of the guest, so please seat down”, she implied while carrying the tray before placing it on the table, “please have a drink boys and Sei-kun this is your usual, earl grey tea”.

You sat down on the sofa next to your mom with a visible cute pout.

“actually, I'm a bit wondering though, isn't today Tetsu-kun's second match?”, your mother asked before sipping onto the hot coffee she made for herself. “Seiju-tan said..”, your words were cut off by the red-haired himself.