Ch. 22

“I wonder who will win in this match, it's Tõõ academy against Kaijou Gakuen... It's like Aomine-tan play against Kise-tan”, you asked yourself, knowing no one will answer it, so you just secretly hold Kuroko's hand and walked with you to the bus station to head to the gym.

When you all got into the bus, you sat next to Kuroko and let your head rest on his shoulder. “(y/n)-chan, are you sleepy?”, he asked with his soft voice. In return, you looked up at him with a smile before shaking your head as a no. “you can sleep here if you wish, I will wake you up when we arrived there”, he pursued but then again you shook your head. “it's okay Kú-tan~ the road to the gym is only about 20 minutes.. so even if I do sleep... it'll be a short nap”.

He looked at you with bright red hues on his cheek, your faces were so close, close enough for him to steal a kiss from your plump pink lips, but unfortunately he was still shy to do it and to top it all off, you two were seating where the other members could see every single thing you guys do.

So in the end he only nodded his head while patting your head softly. “Kú-tan~”, you called for him. “yes (y/n)-chan?”. “didn't you have something to talk to Kaga-tan?”, your words made the said teal blue haired guy, sat up and made you seat properly before turning around to call for Kagami.

“Kagami-kun”.

Kagami was shocked when Kuroko called his name because during the ride he never even realised that he was seating infront of him, he only saw you. You laughed and turned your head to listen to what Kuroko had to say.

“Wh-what?!”.

“before we left, Midorima-kun left me a message. “Jumping is really the only thing he can do. He's really cursed with idiocy. Don't lose until I defeat you” Is what he said”, half way to what Kuroko said to Kagami, he was pissed off because Midorima called him stupid.

Kagami smirked in the end, “Heh, as if I would lose, that idiot”.

“it's funny you know, why Kaga-tan didn't understand when Riko-senpai gave him a hint, but he only understood when he was with Midorima-tan”, you giggled in the end, making both male look at you. “Perhaps he's a bigger idiot than we expect him to be”, Kuroko wondered but that made Kagami even more ticked off.

“Oi Kuroko! Do you want to die early?!”, Kagami were so pissed off that he grabbed Kuroko's head in attempt to scare him, but Kuroko remained poker face. You pinched Kagami's arm that was grabbing Kuroko's head like a ragged doll.

“stop being so mean, Kaga-tan”, you puffed your cheeks in annoyance but he only laughed and ended up letting go of Kuroko because of the cute face he was looking at. “(y/n)-chan, don't look at Kagami-kun”, he cupped your face and made you look at the front. Kagami was smirking, “protective bastard”, he murmured.

Minutes later, all of you finally arrived at the gymnasium, it was so huge that made you left speechless. “(y/n)-chan, have you never been here before?”. Your eyes sparkled as you saw there were a lot of people there, they even had food stalls.

All of you walked into the indoor stadium's entrance.

“waw! So this is where the nationals are held!!”, Koganei looked around with an excited face. Kagami then called out for Kuroko who was right infront of him while hand-in-hand with you, “Kuroko.. who do you think will win?”. You looked at Kuroko to listen. “I don't know.. It's a first that the “Generation Of Miracles” play against each other.. It's just..that Kise-kun started basketball because he admired Aomine-kun, so they often played against each other...but...Kise-kun never won against Aomine-kun once”, he said while lookinng ahead of himself.

You decide to continue with your own words, “Kise-tan, as we all know could copy others quickly and became master at it, but Kise-tan could not copy Aomine-tan's move, reason? Well he could not copy a person he admires, even Kú-tan.....I'm not quite sure if he actually could copy all of the Generations Of Miracles move though..it might be a bit hard for Kise-tan cu'z that he will suffer a side-effect by copying them”.

Kagami laughed and ruffled your upper hair for nth time of the day, “you should stop being serious, it looks cute”. You pouted and looked away as Kuroko relentlessly pulled you away from Kagami. Then all of you went to find some seats in the indoor stadium, you were completely surprised to see that it was packed with people. “I guess everybody's excited to see the game”, your eyes sparkled as you looked around while hand-in-hand with Kuroko.

You sat in between Kagami and Kuroko, but since kuroko seems like he wants to keep you all to himself, he held your hand and pulled you closer to him so you won't get closer to Kagami who only snickered seeing his fellow friend being so obsessive to you. Honestly you didn't mind that much, it simply proves to you that he loves you dearly.