Ch. 15

Everything was hard for you after that, almost everyday Momoi came to meet Kuroko at the gym and you being you, hid yourself from being seen but Kagami saw this. Even after another two lost from another two team and right then they're out from the final league, she still comes over.

After she left, Hyúga would always come over to you and patted your head. You don't know why Kuroko seemed to began further away from you and you felt alone, but you don't mind, as long as you still could see him then that's that. 'it seems he too had given up on me... I wonder what Akashi-tan will do..', you smiled up at your senpai. "you don't have to do this if you dont want to, (y/n)-chan, you look hurt a lot and we senpais are worried about you, how about you try to move on?", he tried to change your mind. "I already am moving on, Hyúga-senpai".

He sighed, "come on", he held your arm and brought you to the other senpai who were still in their depress mode. "(y/n)-chan? Are you okay?", Koganei smiled tiredly after practicing a lot and nearly passing out. You simply put on your encouraging smile to show that you are fine but some of the senpais doesn't buy it, simply because they had watched you changed after the Tõõ match. You were more silent.

You looked at Kuroko who was practicing with the other first years excluding Kagami, and right after that he passed out, you only stared at him and sighed, you went to his side and gently slapped his cheeks without a word. He wobbled a little before he sat up straight and stared at you. You smiled and got up to walk away.

"(y/n)-chan, where are you going? Wait!", another senpai yelled before the male followed you from behind. Kuroko looked at the two with a 'look', a look of disapprove.

You stared up at the blue sky, "senpai, is it okay to held up a camp training for the team during the vacation, they're going to join the wintercup, right?", you asked out of the blue. "eh? It's okay, good for them, I'll tell coach when it is the right time...(y/n)-chan, can I ask you something? After the match between Tõõ gakuen, you were so silent, silent than before... Tell me, was it because of the manager of the Tõõ gakuen? And the fact that she visits Kuroko a lot?", he asked making you stopped to a halt and sighed.

"Hyúga-senpai.... You read me like an open book", you smiled and looked away, "but, senpai...if Kú-tan is happy with her then I'm happy, besides..... Momoi-tan and Kú-tan seems okay together", you arrived at the hot drink machine, you took out your money and gently slid it in and pressed two drinks of same kind, coffee, you picked it up and gave one of it to him with a smile, "here". "thanks", he had a small sip. You looked at your drink which was still swirling slightly before you taste the bitter taste.

You pouted, "here, have mine again, i don't even know why i bought this drink", you decided to buy another drink but  a soft drink, when you wanted to place the 500  yen into the tiny socket, he did it first and smiled. "you wasted your money to buy me these so why not give me chance to treat you back?", he smiled to you, you giggled and nodded, and a certain someone saw you two.

"thank you, Hyúga-senpai", you took the soft drink and had a sip making you close your eyes, "oh my god, what is this? A cola?", you looked at the can drink and sighed, "let's head back to the gym before people start muttering nonsense words". He nodded, "that's a good idea, come".

So both of you went to the gym with smiles on each of your faces.

All of them were talking about the wintercup. Riko smiled at the two, "Hyúga, he's coming back soon, Teppei that is..". He sweatdropped, ".....for real?". Izuki smirked, "well that's reassuring, but you know...there might be problems".

Furihata walked forward to the talking seniors, "ah, senpai? Who's Teppei....-san?". "oh yeah, you first years haven't met him, we don't have number 7, right? Well that's his number, he was our ace".

You looked at the clock, "etto...it's already late, did you guys know that?".

"OH SHIT! IT'S LATE! WE'LL TALK LATER ABOUT THIS, LET'S HIT THE SHOWER!".

You smiled and went next to Riko. "wait, (y/n)-chan! Is it okay, if I escort you today?", Hyúga asked before he left by the door. You smiled to him and nodded your head. And he left. You turn to look at Riko who was giving you weird glances. "are you and Hyúga...together?", she asked with a horrified look. You giggled and shook your head, "no....ever since Kú-tan and Momoi-tan were sort of together.. Hyúga-senpai and the other senpais tried to cheer me up, so this is just his another attempt to cheer me up, I never thought someone like Riko-senpai and the other senpais are really caring, I was supposed to be the manager to cheer the others up and.. Ehehehe look at me, it's vise versa.. This is just so wrong, I-I'm sorry I didn't give much faith to you, Riko-senpai...  *hisk*". Her eyes widened  to the girl infront of her who was crying, "h-hey.. Don't cry!.. It's okay... Don't underestimate yourself, you are a great manager if you ask me, I should've pulled Bakagami when I can before the second half and listen to you.. You cared everyone from this team and that is what's best from a manager like you.. And because of your care, we've grown to care for you too", she soothed. You directly hugged her and tried to contain the tears of joy from your eyes.

She hugged you back.