Ch. 6

"hmm? Oha-huh??...??", she looked at me then blinked for a few times before saying, "what are you doing in my room?? I thought you were my mother... KYAAA!!! Please leave! Can't you see i'm only with my singlet!!", she freaked out and threw her pillows at me, "wait, your mother wants you to eat b-breakfast", i tried my best not to stare at her exposed shoulders.
"just get out of my room, please!", she covered her whole body with her blanket and covered her blushing face with her remaining pillow. What a funny scene to start a day, seeing her acting so adorable and humiliated like that makes me want to pat her head.

(Miru's note~: oh my goat Kuroko, don't say that, you're making me nosebleed)

I walked downstairs and sat on the chair watching her mother putting the toast on each plates. She walked past me and look at the stairs, "Tetsu-kun? Did you call her already?", she called me standing down the stairs. "ano, Aunty, I already called her, she-".

"WAAHH!! Tetsu-kun! Please don't scare me like that! You're going to kill me if you kept on popping out of nowhere", she warned while panting. I looked at her with an empty expression, "but, aunty, i was here a while ago, by the way, she yelled at me kindly to get out of her room". She looked at me with a shock expression, "no wonder she yelled at you, oh yeah! You had those misdirection thingies, oh and why were you in her room in the first place?". "is she a deep sleeper? because when i knocked the door twice, she didn't even wake up, so i pushed open the door and saw her sleeping figure", I explained while staring at her and took a peek at the stairs.

"yes, she's a deep sleeper. So how was she? She's an angel isn't she?", she smirked. I nodded hesitantly. She laughed with a motherly smile, (y/n)-chan really does took after her mother. Then suddenly the aura changed, she put on a serious face, "Tetsu-kun, I want you to take care of (nickname) when she's at school. Eventhough she never tells me about her being bullied by her friend at school but i knew, a mother's instincts are always right, got it? Take care of (nickname) at school i dislike her being bullied at school, i knew she doesn't want me to know about this but truth be told, I knew already, I trust you with this, Tetsu-kun".

I nodded with an encouraging smile, "I promise, aunty. I'll protect her with my life".

Just then (y/n)-chan walked down from the stairs, looking like a noble girl/princess.
She's always pretty everytime i see her, i really don't get why her friends hate her. "(y/n)-chan, my humble apologies for accidentally intrude your privacy in this morning", i looked at her with a smile. She blushed?, "i-it's ok, Kú-tan, what's breakfast for today mother?".

"for today's breakfast will be, super cutie~". Cutie? "Kuroko Tetsuya with his innocentness added as a syrup~". Me?? It's toast..not me. "wha- mother, please don't joke around like that, .....look at Kú-tan, he took it seriously..", she whined while walking down the stairs with a frown.
I stared up at her, then looked at her mother. "Seriously? Tetsu-kun? You took it, seriously? Why would we want to eat you, you're a human. But there's an exceptional for (nickname) cu'z she'll eat you when you both get married". Was that a joke again? Now, i understand what (y/n)-chan meant. She sometimes can't understand her own mother due to her, joking around.

"now, what does that mean, mother? Why would i eat him... A-after i get m-married with him", she looked away, with a red face. "oh~ you'll undertsand it when you're older", she smirked, "ok, let's eat breakfast!".

~During eating~

*still his POV*
"mother, where's papa?", she tilted her head slightly, after drinking her hot milk. I stared at her, I seriously can't get my eyes off of her. Her mother answered, "your father came back late last night, i told him about tetsu-kun staying here and he didn't mind as long as you're still a virgin that'll be fine~ then he went back to his work early in the morning. Tetsu-kun even greeted him".

"oooh~... Hmm.. Virgin... Ne, Kú-tan, can we go to best eastern and search for mangas, later??", she looked at me with pleading eyes which somehow i can't resist. I nodded, "sure, (y/n)-chan anything you want, after we head to best eastern do you want to hang out with Kagami-kun at Maji burger?", I asked. She made a quizzical face, "the one who sparks my interest?", she asked me back. I felt a pang of jealousy.

"yes", I said hiding my hesitance. She nodded with a small smile. We continued eating breakfast and talked a little.
After that, when it was around 11, me and (y/n)-chan went out from her house to go back to my house for me to change my clothings.