Ch. 5

~Arrived infront of your door~

"is there anyone home?", Kuroko asked you while knocking the door. "my mother is probably in there, m-my father is busy all the time", you shakily said while hugging yourself with your arms, which was not so warm, "i really should have brought my scarf with m-m-me.. Huuh~".
He looked at you with eyes that shows a slight concern, he grabbed your hands and blew it gently. Just when he blew it, the door opened revealing a worried mother, "(nickname), where have you been, look now you're cold, didn't i told you to bring your scarf with you, you're even alone".

"i'm not alone mother, I'm with my friend, Kuroko", you looked beside you and he was looking at your mother with the most unreadable expression ever. "hello, aunty", he greeted. Your mother screamed, "WAAAAHHH!! o-oh, he's there, when were you. Ah! Come in how rude of me, it's already late, you both must be cold, come in Tetsu-kun", she pulled both of you in.

'she knows my first name? Where does she knows that?', Kuroko blinked. You both sit at the couch. "good for you (nickname)~ you made friends with Tetsu-kun", she said calmly while heading to the kitchen to make hot chocolate. "if i may ask, aunty, how did you know my first name? I don't recall meeting aunty before or even introduced my full name".

She smiled, "oh, so you didn't know? (nickname) here always talks about you during Teiko mid, she always said you were amazing". You blushed, "oh my god mother, you know you don't have to tell him about all that". Kuroko looked at you, "so it was true, (y/n)-chan?".

"i-it's not my fault you were amazing, Kú-tan", you pouted. Your mother put the tray on the table and gave both of you hot chocolate, "how cute, you even gave him a cute nickname, i might ship both of you". "a sheep?", you blinked while taking a sip of the hot chocolate, "why would mother want to give a sheep to us?".

"aunt, are you implying us as lovers?", Kuroko asked. "wh-what?? L-lovers?? Whyyy?". "nah, i was just joking hun~ but i am looking forward for you to be together someday", your mother grinned smugly. You took a sip at your drink. "why, thank you aunty", he took a sip of hot chocolate, "hmm, taste delicious".

"really Tetsu-kun? do you want me to teach (nickname) so that she could make it for you when you both are married". "wha- mother! Stop joking like that...", you whined. "oh i'm not joking dear, i'm serious", she joked earning a laughter from Kuroko, "see~ Tetsu-kun even agrees with me~".

Kuroko turned to look at you with a blank smile, "I look forward to taste her hot chocolate". You asked yourself while blushing deeply, 'was he serious? No, that can't be true, he's joking around, well it's true i like him more than a friend, i was somehow one and only of his fangirls, I adore him simply, he's just like my brother. Weak but strong'.

Your mother talked random things about you both until it was midnight already. "oh goodness me, it's late already! Tetsu-kun, do you want to stay with us for the night? Besides tomorrow is saturday, no school~, is that ok, Tetsu-kun?", your mother offered with a warm smile. He without a doubt, nodded. "good, (nickname) can you go lead him to the guest room?", she asked smilingly, "i'll explained to your father if he saw Tetsukun, no need to worry". You nodded with a sweet smile, you got up and walk to your mother and planted a kiss on her cheeks, "I'll be in my room after I escort Kú-tan , if you need me".

"goodnight, honey", she smiled a motherly smile making your heart to flutter.

"goodnight, mother. Come on Kú-tan i'll escort you to the guest room", you held out your hand with a sweet smile which he gladly took it.

While you were walking upstairs, while holding Kuroko's hand you felt a squeeze on your hand, you looked down and smiled, "sorry if my mother became too open with you about marrying me, please forget about what she said, she's always like that, too open and to tell you the truth i myself don't understand her at times".
"it's ok, (y/n)-chan i don't really mind, i think it was funny and cute", he complimented.

You looked up and walked again with a laugh, "come on, the guest room is right around that left side infront of my bedroom". He nodded and followed you. "oh and there's extra clothings in there if you want to wear, it was my brother's..", you stopped and pushed him gently towards the guest room door with a small smile.

"thank you, (y/n)-chan", he ruffled your hair with a small smile then he asked again straightforwardly, "(y/n)-chan? Do you, that time in Teiko, liked me more than a friend?". You gasped, hearing him asking that out of the blue, then smiled warmly, "that's correct, I do adore you that time, but i wouldn't say i like you more than a friend since we both never talked with each other before in teiko, goodnight.... Kú-tan", you walked to your bedroom door and closed it behind you with a sad smile, "but.... Kú-tan, i really like you now.... More than a friend but i can't say that now, he probably doesn't feel the same way to me...we just talked in a day, that feeling won't be mutual", you said sadly, before changing into your straps singlet and small shorts before laying down on your bed, staring at the ceiling while deep in thought before your eyes slowly grew heavy and sleep took over you.

~Time skip to the next moning-ssu~

Kuroko's POV
"would you mind calling (nickname) down here? Tell her that breakfast is ready", her mother said with smile. I nodded and used my misdirection to disappear infront of her. "eh??? Where did he go??".

I walked upstairs and to her room. I knocked the door and didn't hear a thing so I knocked her door again but still I heard nothing, I pushed open the door and saw her sleeping like a beautiful angel which she is. I stared at her peaceful sleeping face before i slowly caressed her face with my right hand, "why are you so perfect and attractive, (y/n)-chan?", I asked to no one in particular. I pulled my hand away and stood straight, looking at her and shook her gently, "(y/n)-chan? (y/n)-chan?".

She made a cute expression while rubbing her eyes like paws. She sat up and slowly adjust her eyes to the surrounding. I guess she wasn't aware of my presence here, so i decided to greet her, "ohayou gozaimasu, (y/n)-chan".