Ch. 20

You nodded and let your lips agape so he could push the spoon gently into your mouth, you savor the taste and nodded, "it's okay.. I'll leave the rest to the both of you, i'll prepare the rice".

While you were preparing the rice, you felt an arm snaking around your waist, you blush brightly as you realized it was Kuroko. "(y/n)-chan, I'm jealous again", he whispered to your ear huskily. "K-Kú-tan? Can you tell me why you are jealous?", you whispered back. "Kagami-kun". You smiled, "baka...you don't have to, I love you, he love me as a sister". "i trust your words", he then backed away. You giggled and placed rice on the plates. Kuroko took a plate.

She again sprinkled something on the remaining rice before placing the curry onto the rice, you wondered why. You stared at their jaw-dropping sight at the food, you giggled, you want to see what their bitter expression again. They were drooling at the sight but when they had the first spoon, their face turns green. You laughed to yourself.

"it still taste the same!"
"it's horrible!"
"her not good at cooking is so weird that it's amazing!"

"you think so? It's delicious", Kuroko complimented after he took another spoon. "y-you don't have to force yourself, Kuroko". You giggled, "I think I solve the mystery... Riko-senpai, can i ask what you are sprinkling before you put the curry?". "oh? I put some proteins and put some vitamin powder, just curry is no good", she simply answered.

"so that's why!".

"(y/n)-chan is good at inspecting", Kiyoshi smiled.

You sat next to Kuroko after taking a spoon for yourself and had a taste from his plate, when you munched it, "it's yummy but....it still missing something", you muttered to yourself. He looked at you, "what's missing, (y/n)-chan?". You smiled and got up from your seat  and took out some celery and cut it into smaller pieces. You washed it and cleaned it before you placed it on the plate.

"it smells nice, you know?", you smiled to him. He stared at his plate and sniffed the food, "it smells nice, (y/n)-chan", he took a spoon and ate it with the celery and smile as he savour the unique taste, "It's delicious, you know you'll be a great wife in the future". You giggled, "may i know how you knew that I join the cooking club?".

"isn't it obvious? I watched you too during Teiko mid, I adore you too", he smiled. You blush, "I never saw you watched me". "that's because I hid myself better than the way you hide yourself, (y/n)-chan", he smirked to himself. You hugged him, "you're so sneaky, Kú-tan".

"ne, later, let's go buy new books, ghost story! I want to try reading ghost story books", you piped up. "anything for you, but (y/n)-chan, can you handle those kind of books?", he frowned a little. You stick out your tongue and nodded. "(y/n)-chan, if  you keep on doing that, I won't stop myself from biting your tongue", he said with a straight face. You blushed and nodded before apologizing.

"the second dish is finish! Hotpot!", she opened the pot revealing a not cut fish, a not cut carrots and a not cut leek.

"what's that!!?? Why are they all uncut?!".

"heh?".

You giggled to yourself and got up from your seat, you washed your hands and smiled at her, "Senpai, allow me to teach you the basic in cooking meals". She smiled and nodded her head.

"this, I gotta watch", Izuki rubbed his hands together wih a hopeful look.

"did you know that each knives have their own uses? No? Then it has their own use, one; for cutting vegetable, two; for cutting meat, three; for cutting soft things like sponge cake and many more. So we usually use two kind of knives", you hold up two knives in both of your hands with an innocent smile.

'Silent Killer!!!', they yelled to themselves.

"c-can you please handle those knives carefully? You're spinning it!! It's dangerous!!", she warned while sweats were trickling down the side of her face she backed away. "ah? G-gomen~", you professionally caught it, "come here, senpai, I'll teach you how to cut these vegetables".

She nodded and scooted next to you.