Ch. 29

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Kuroko's arm was around your waist as you helped him out from the restaurant, he was really drunk, his face was steaming red.

“(y/n)-chan...”, he mumbles your name which made you look at him with a questioning look. “I don't like it”. You hummed to him as a respond. “I don't like it........ seeing you hang out with other guys....... more than me”, he continued his words. Your face went into it's pinkest.

He was jealous, you thought.

“(y/n)-chan”, he called out again.

“do you like Kasamatsu-senpai?”, he asked again. You chuckled, “I like him, he's friendly”. He switched his gaze to look at you, “what I mean is... like, more than a friend”. You stared at his teal blue eyes and smiled sweetly, “no, Kú-tan~ I like him just as a friend, but I love Kú-tan more than a friend”, you answered with a genuine smile.

Just then, a wave of relieved washed over him which made him smile. He stood up properly, doing his best not to wobble despite being drunk. He held both your hand in his warm ones, “(y/n)-chan..”, you looked at his hand and was surprised to see a cut on his thumb. “Kú-tan..where'd you get this cut??? nevermind that, wait here I'll go buy some ointment and bandages, don't move”, your concern voice were definitely visible to him to which he felt butterflies in his stomach despite being drunk.

He waited as you ran to the nearest shop. Once you got what you want, you rushed back to his side and you saw him sitting on a bench. He got up when he saw you came but you pushed him back down, you sat next to him, “please give me your hand Kú-tan”. He gave his hand without second thoughts.

He watched as you applied some ointment on his finger gently. “when did you get this cut though, Kú-tan?”, you asked. “the glass broke and it cut my finger”, he replied with his normal emotionless face. 'I guess, he's not drunk anymore', you smiled up at him after wrapping the plaster around his finger. “let's go back home~”.

When you arrived home, your mother insisted Kuroko to stay the night. So he obliged without putting any mind to it.

The next day~~

You and Kuroko walked together to school, while he carried your bag, since he insisted. You received a message from an unknown number.

From: 00-xx-xx-34
Hello

Frowning to yourself, you wondered who it was, so you showed it to Kuroko if he knew it but he shook his head as a no implying that he doesn't know who it was.

“class is not starting yet, so let's go to the basketball gym”, he said with his usual blank facade, you agreed nonetheless. You were quite surprised to see the others were there too. “Good morning minna-tan~!♡”, you waved a cheerful wave to the others and they greeted cheerfully, especially Koganei who was in his usual cheerful way. “Kuroko-kun! If you want to join the others practice, you can change into your attire”, Riko waved to you after saying that to Kuroko.

You went to Riko and explained to you about Kagami's condition, saying that he should practice more with his left hand also his right leg. So you two decide a plan to help him.

“so anyway, I heard you and Kuroko-kun together already”, she smirked as she playfully nudged your arm. You couldn't help but to blush furiously, you stammered, “a-a-ah, h-h-h-how”, you were speechless. “it was obvious anyway, so congratulations (y/n)-chan~ I am proud of you!!”, she wrapped you into her arms while grinning like a proud mother. “so so so so? When are you guys getting married?”, she asked excitedly.

“EH!?”, your face burst into flames and you could feel your knees and legs stop working for you and decide to let you fall on the ground.

“WAH! (Y/N)-CHAN!!! ARE YOU OKAY?!”, her loud voice gain the others' attention. Kuroko who was dead worried, rushed up to your side. Hyúga furrowed his brows together, “what just happened? Did she fell? Slipped?”.

“her face is really red”, Kiyoshi mumbled.

“eh? Does she have a fever?”, Kagami interrupted.

“ah.. no.. it must've been what I said to her before”, she laughed awkwardly while rubbing the back of her nape. “what exactly did you say to her?”, Hyúga asked in a disbelieved tone. She laughed again before replying what she said to you moments ago.

Then one by one, noticed that Kuroko was releasing heat waves.

“oi kuroko, you okay?”, Kagami decided to voice out his thought.