Ch. 23

Suddenly, all of them heard growls coming out from someone's stomach that was seating on your row. All eyes were on you as your face flushed to it's reddest. You shook your hand in the air and began stuttering non-stop, "i-i-i-it wa-wa-wa-wa-wa'sn't m-me!!". "(y/n)-chan, are you hungry?", Kuroko looked at you with a blank face.

"you don't need to hide it, (y/n)-chan~ at least your growl sounds cute", Hyúga laughed it off, "why don't you go grab some food before the match starts?", he continued his words with his calm smile. "b-but.. that wasn't me..", you whined a bit more but since the others aren't buying it, you gave up. Yes. You were a bit hungry.

"I shall assist you, (y/n)-chan", Kuroko got up but you pushed himback down. "no, it's okay~ I can handle this", you quickly walked away. 'hazukashiiiiiii!!', you whined to yourself, not looking where you were walking.

The next thing you knew, the place you were now is very silent. You lift your chin up and looked around, 'eh? Where am I?'. Then you heard voices from afar, so you decided to go to those voices and asked them.

What you saw were 2 silhouettes talking to each other.

"Senpai, 5 more minutes"

"ok"

"you often do this since we played in the interhigh"

"last year, we thought we had the strongest line-up in history with all our members aiming for championship. You know what happened?"

"If I recall... you lost in the preliminaries?"

"that was because of me... at the crucial moment with just one point difference, I made a miss pass and allowed them to turn the tables"

You come to realize it was Kise so you decide to speak up, "u-um.... excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt-", your line was quickly cut off by an excited Kise. "wah! (y/n)cchi came here to see me play!", he evolved you in a tight hug while you struggled to make him let go of you. "let her go Kise, is it about to start?", an unknown person whom you guessed Kise's senpai asked you.

You tilted you head in confusion before nodding your head in realization, "ah.. yes.. umm.. I'm kinda lost here, would you help me where to go?". Both of them sweatdropped at your clumsiness. "(y/n), was it? You can go back to the stadium if you walk straight ahead from here then turn left then if you see 2 doors, go to the door that has a label exit", the unknown senpai explained with a small smile on his face. You grinned ear-to-ear and bowed, "thank you so much". You quickly rushed away but stopped yourself and turned around with a smile on your face, "what's your name senpai?".

The unknown senpai blushed beet red before replying, "u-uhm... I'm Kasamatsu, Kasamatsu Yukio". "I'm (y/n) (l/n), you can call me by my first name if you want senpai, anyway nice to meet you", you smiled sweetly at him not only charming the said man, your smile also charmed the blondie. Then you quickly excused yourself and decide to go back to the stadium, knowing that you can't go alone afraid of being lost.

Scanning the indoor stadium's seat, you pondered, "okay... where did they sat?", and found out you were at the opposite section from their seat. You look down at the stadium only to found out that it's about to start. You rushed back to your seat. After running for like 5 minutes, there was an announcement.

"The 2nd game of the quarterfinals, Kaijou High School against Tõõ academy! Will now begin!"

"Oh no, it started already", you bit your bottom lip and looked to where the others sat, 'I shouldn't have wandered on my own', you let out a stressed out sigh, you continue to ran there.

[Miru's note~: men go men go~~~ a short chapter but still as sweet as sweet... wait what? Aha~ anyway.... it looks like there's a bit Kasamatsu-reader moment there~~ ]