Ch. 11

Minutes later, we heard a scream, so we stopped to a halt...the voice sounded familiar...

"Kyaaaa!!! TASUKETE!!(HELP ME!!) HANASE KUDASAAAAIII!!!(LET GO OF ME PLEASE!!!)", it was (y/n)-chan's voice, i quickly dropped the ball and rushed out of the gym to find (y/n)-chan, my heart was beating so fast for i was too afraid what could've happened to her. I stood at the gate and saw Akashi-kun holding her, forcing her to get into his limousine, Nigou was barking at him. I furrowed my brows and held her arm, slowly releasing his grasp from her, "leave her alone, Akashi-kun.... (y/n)-chan's mine", I said bravely. (y/n)-chan hugged me while crying, i sighed, she was really scared.

Who wouldn't be?

"ah? Tetsuya, i see you know this girl, i guess my prediction was wrong after all... I should've known, (y/n) see you next time", Akashi-kun smirked while his heterochromatic eyes glaring into my teal blue ones. What does Akashi-kun want with her, I'm very sure she doesn't have anything to be bond with Akashi-kun. I think Akashi-kun got her name from.....me?

Then he left after he went back into his car. I sighed and held both of (y/n)-chan's arms while staring into her mesmerizing (e/c) ones, "daijoubu desu ka? (y/n)-chan? ", I asked, worried at the fact she was nearly taken by Akashi-kun. She looked at me and smiled, her cute smile before nodding her head, "arigatou, Kú-tan", she kissed my cheek, making my face red a little but i tried my best to remain my calm composure. "good, let's head back to gym, if you're okay with that..", i nodded. She blinked her eyes before she nodded.

"nigou", i called and he jumped into my arms. I hugged it and carried it while walking back to the gym with (y/n)-chan by my side. When we opened the door the team rushed to us, Riko-senpai did too.

"why did you just left us like that?"
"did something happened to (y/n)-chan?"
"hei, what happened?"
"is (y/n)-chan okay?".

(y/n)-chan quickly stood infront of me and closed my mouth before she said, "I-I-I'm okay!", more like stuttering. Nigou licked her fingers, she blushed. My face remain calm but her cute expression made my stomach tingles. She let her hand fall from my lips and smiled at me, "i think you should continue practise, i'll be ok i won't go outside without anyone with me". I nodded again and went back to the others but i found out they had stopped playing.

"(y/n)-chan? What happened back there? Why'd you scream?", Riko-senpai asked her. (y/n)-chan looked hesitant before sighing and said, "Akashi-tan tried to kidnap me, I heard he was the captain in the Rakuzan team...". "kidnap you? Why? Oh! I know the answer! Because you're really attractive and he was attracted to you?", Riko-senpai added. My fist was clenched, i will never let (y/n)-chan in Akashi-kun's hand, (y/n)-chan's mine. She blushed and looked away, "I don't like Akashi-tan". That's a relief.

This tight feeling in my chest is really irritating and disturbing, Jealousy? Perhaps. I don't want to feel this again. Please stop this feeling, "(y/n)-chan, can you help me throw this feeling away?", I asked her with my poker face, she looked at me and nodded, "what feeling?". "Jealous feeling, I really don't like it", I muttered with furrowed brows. Riko-senpai was so shocked that she laughed really hard, "ohmygod! You've gotta be kidding me! Kuroko-kun! Buhahahaha!". I wonder what is so funny with my words? I looked at (y/n)-chan and her facial expression was a questioning look with a red face. "a-ah? I-I.. Don't know, K-Kú-tan"... Then she leaned closer to my face and inspect my features, "Kú-tan, may i ask why were you jealous?".

I thought for a while and said, "i don't want Akashi-kun to take you away from me". Her blush was even deeper and her eyes widened, she gasped before she wrapped her arms around my torso and rest her head on my shoulder and whispered to my ear, "he won't take me away from you, as long as you don't give up on me", what she said made my stomach goes wild and my heart to flutter, i will never give up on her. I hugged her back and whispered back to her ear, "trust me, i will never give up on you".

I think i said it too husky because (y/n)-chan shivers. Then i let her go and she let go of me, "rest and sit down, i'll bring refreshments for you and the boys", she left me stood there, Nigou barked at me so i picked him up in my arms and turned to look at Kagami-kun. "Kagami-kun", i walked to him, when he opened his eyes to look at me he grinned but then it turned into a grim expression, he ran away and i chased him around the court with Nigou in my arms.

"GET AWAY FROM ME! DON'T BRING THAT BEAST CLOSER TO ME!! AAHHH!!", he ran away from me. "Kagami-kun, don't say that, Nigou is cute, right? Ne, right?", i kept on saying what's on my mind while following him. Riko-senpai and other senpai were laughing too much at the scene.