Ch. 31

“sheish, the air in here is so gloomy”, Kiyoshi-senpai added all of a sudden and all eyes were on him inlcuding mine. (y/n)-chan took a seat next to me with a cute wondering look on her face. “ne (y/n)-chan, since when were you so close to Kasamatsu-san?”, Izuki-senpai asked her.

She blinked her eyes before shrugging her shoulders, “yesterday I think”. Now all eyes were on her innocent face. Hyúga-senpai facepalmed, “okay okay enough of that, once we finish eating, let's practice again”. (y/n)-chan then halted senpai, “noooooo”, she wailed cutely, “rest for a few minutes until your food digested”, she frowned cutely.

Why is (y/n)-chan so cute?

“okay okay, once we finish digesting, let's continue practicing”, Hyúga-senpai corrected. Then (y/n)-chan grinned before turning her head to look at me, her face slowly turning pink? Did my eyes mistook something, why did (y/n)-chan suddenly blushed?

Normal POV
As you stared at Kuroko's face you couldn't help but be reminded of his previous face that looks like puppy eyes to you, it was so cute, you nearly glomped him like Momoi usually did. Your face were visibly red without you knowing while Kuroko was staring at you with his straight face.

“(y/n)-chan”.

“y-yes?”, you stammered.

“are you okay?”, he asked while tilting his head to the side, then suddenly you felt something warm running down your nose and you saw Kuroko's shocked face, “(y/n)-chan! You are nosebleeding”, he said before lifting your chin up, luckily Riko was carrying a tissue with her so she quickly passed the tissue to him so he could wipe your nose.

“wo wo wo! Is (y/n)-chan feeling well today?”, Fukuda asked in a concern voice. Hyúga scurried over to your side, “fever?”.You couldn't even tell them the truth behind your nosebleed.

~minutes later~

“seriously, are you having a fever?”, the splitbrows male decided to ask, after a short break from playing basktetball with the sophomore. Kuroko was lying on the ground while looking at both of you. “no....I'm not.... actually I was internally fangirling and squealing over Kú-tan”, you answered honestly.

He looked at you in disbelief, “wha-!? BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”, he laughed out loud after that but then stopped abruptly when he sees your serious face, “wait, are you serious?”. You nodded your head. “what did he do though?”, he continued to bombard you with questions.

“h-he....”, you bit your bottom lip and look ahead only to blush even more when you realized Kuroko was staring at you. Kagami looked to see Kuroko but still got confused. Then Kagami clapped one time with a huge grin, he then ruffled your upper hair, “I know now!”. You stared up at him. “you're embarrassed, right?”. You looked away with a huge blush on your face. He chuckled and ruffled your hair even more, and messied your hair.

Suddenly esKuroko got up and jogged to your side, “(y/n)-chan, are you feeling okay now?”. You nodded your head with a smile, hiding your nervousness. “okay”, he then caressed your hair, “Kagami-kun, why did you destroy (y/n)-chan's hair?”, he frowned a bit, “allow me to repair it, (y/n)-chan”.

He got behind you, and pulled your rubberband gently, he ran his fingers to your hair gently and the feeling of it makes your heart flutter, so you closed your eyes enjoying that moment.

“I'll be away for a while”, you could hear Kagami's voice excusing himself, leaving the both of you. Nigou was already sleeping on your lap as you gently stroked his fur. Since he was a first-timer, he only knows how to tie a low ponytail, “ano.. (y/n)-chan, you usually tie your hair in a high ponytail, yes? Doesn't it hurt?”, he asked out of curiosity.

You only smiled, “at first, it really hurts because it stretched, but then when I get used to it, it feels fine”, you ended your words with a giggle. “next time, I promise that I will tie (y/n)-chan’s hair in a higher ponytail”, he assured you but his seriousness made you giggle in delight, “you don’t have to Kú-tan”, you assured him back.

“please, (y/n)-chan…. You can let me try right?”, he voiced out his gentle voice. You could feel yourself blushing again. Ever since you were in teiko mid with the G.O.M,  you’ve never seen this side of him. To tell you the truth, he was always the serious type of guy and seeing him like that makes you wanna cuddle him to sleep.