Ch. 41

Then the door to the infirmary went open, Kagami-kun, Hyúga-senpai and Riko-senpai went it with a small smile on their faces, except Kagami-kun. Why though?

“why am I here, senpai?”, I asked with my usual blank facade. Riko-senpai answered, “you passed out”. I nodded my head in acknowledgement then turned my head slightly to look at Kagami-kun, “Kagami-kun, where's (y/n)-chan?”.

Kagami-kun didn't even spare a glance at me, why is that?

Hyúga-senpai stretched his arms above his head before looking at me with serious eyes, “Kuroko....(y/n)-chan, she..”, he took one deep breath, “she's safe”. My eyes widened, “wh-where-”. “Akashi”, he quickly replied. My heart shattered on the spot, “senpai.. what are you talking about? If she's with Akashi-kun she's not safe..”.

“I'm sorry Kuroko, an hour earlier Akashi came to us personally and he said that (y/n)-chan is with him, and he said......

“Tetsuya hurts her feelings a lot of times, so, let's just say she's staying with me....unless when our match proceeds in wintercup and you got your win, I'll give her back....but if your team lose”, Akashi scoffed and smirked, “you guys and Tetsuya will never see a single (h/c) strands of hers here ever again”.

...He then left majestically, I don't know why but that guy gives me the creeps”, Hyúga-senpai ended his words with him wincing. I look down on my hand, “it's my fault..”.

“no, it's mine”, Tsuchida-senpai interrupted making me look up at him, “I was the one who's responsible for taking her home but instead I let him take her willingly and I should've known that she was trembling because of she was scared... I'm sorry Kuroko”.

“Tsuchida-senpai....it's not your fault...it's mine...if it weren't for me paying extra attention to Momoi-san instead of (y/n)-chan this wouldn't happen.. Akashi-kun knew that this would happen.....and the moment (y/n)-chan was all alone, Akashi-kun took her in the right time..”, I shut my eyes closed, “we will win the wintercup and win back (y/n)-chan”.

Riko-senpai smiled encouragingly, “good....anyway... Tsuchida, when did you get here actually?”. The eye-smiled male thought for a while before piping up, “I followed you guys”. Both Riko-senpai and Hyúga-senpai sweatdropped at the male.

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫While with you~ ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

[Miru's note:~ Waw reader-chan is still alive!!]

You were in a different school, a rich school and a school with the motto “Accomplishment in both letters and arms”. You were entering your new school, hence weird enough to switch school in the few months of last in the said year. Feeling the strong gaze of the male next to you.

“you'll study here until the wintercup's over....unless..”, he smirked under his breath and icy-gaze, “Kuroko loses”. You gulped down your nervousness and nodded your head, not daring to defy his orders since you knew that his orders are absolute.

He got infront of you with a smirk, “this uniform looks better with you, you should have enrolled to Rakuzan High in the first place”. The blazer you were wearing was a bit tight, but his gaze on you was much more tighter than it. “and.....incase you might ran away, your class is with me, so I WILL have my eyes on you and that's that”, he glared into your eyes making you cower in your own place.

To your luck, your misery stopped when a blonde male with revealing fangs glomped the said red-headed, causing you to wonder. “ohayou~ Akashi~”, he piped up with his bright green eyes.

“hm.. ohayou Kotaro”, he greeted back. You wondered again. “waw! Is she a new student? She's hot!”, the blondie switched gazes to you and grinned widely, “Hi!! I'm Hayama Kotaro!”, he extended his hand to you, “I am a second year actually, but I don't like honorifics so just call me Hayama”, he winked. You wondered again before shaking his hand with a wondering smile, “Hello, I'm (l/n) (y/n)”, you bowed your head.

“saayyy..... who's she to you, Akashi?”, he turned back his gaze to the red-haired male, “why is she with you? Why are you walking together? Why do you looked like you just threatened her? Why is she-”, his non-stop babbling finally come to an end when he realizes that Akashi was glaring at him.

“class is about to start”, he muttered, “come (y/n)”.

You nodded your head and quickly followed him from behind.

~Time skip to recess~

Whispers were heard along the corridor as you silently followed Akashi from behind, who were heading to gym.

“who's that?”
“a transferee, at this time?”
“no way!”
“she's really cute though!! wanna talk to her?”.
“I don't think so, Akashi-san is..”
“yea... you're right”.

The two of you finally arrived, quickly earning attention of the players who were practicing.