Ch. 8

"she's not my girlfriend, Kagami-kun, she's just a friend", i stared at Kagami-kun with a blank face. Kagami-kun scratched his cheeks, "you bought comics again? That much?". I shook my head saying that these were hers and not mine.

"Kú-tan, i bought your drink~", she handed mine and she sat next to me after greeting Kagami-kun with a sweet smile of hers. "hei, (y/n). Do you want one of these?", he offered. She looked at it before rejecting it kindly. "kuroko, you like her, don't you?", he said out of the blue earning my full attention. I nearly choked my drink, "what are you talking about, Kagami-kun?". I saw from the corner of my eyes that she was reading the manga, too concentrated to even bother what conversation we were sharing.

"or are you embarrassed?", he smirked. I fell in silence before, making sure that i'm making a pokerface. He sweatdropped, "gosh, you both are really hard to talk with". She looked up from her comic to stare at Kagami-kun. She made a bookmark with her finger before putting her book away.

"ne, Kagami-tan. What do you always do when you have free times?", she asked with a small smile. He blushed?"u-umm...nothing much, i always go here and eat burgers here since the burgers here are the best! ........and i sometimes go to the street basketball to train or play... And sometimes that creepy beast chase me so i would ran around". "burgers, street basket ball and.....huh? creepy beast?", she said in pure confusion, so innocent.

"Kuroko's dog Nigou, he's a freakin' beast if you ask me! That beast chase me all around", he frowned only to hear her music, the voice of her giggle. "nigou isn't a beast, he's cute!...just like his master..anyway! Nigou chased me this morning until he glomped me and tickled me~ he's a funny dog not creepy~", she playfully poked my cheeks, causing red dust slowly spreading across my pale cheeks.

"cute just like his master, eh?~", he teased and now it was her time to turn red into a tomato. "i did not say that!", she denied it adorably. "oh yes you did~", he teased, "right, Kuroko?". I stared back at him with a pokerface that i could master, "i do not understand what you mean, Kagami-kun", i said before looking at her blushing form. I chuckled seeing that she was playing with her fingers, twitching cutely.

"EH? kuroko!! I thought you are on my side?!", his jawdropped. "what are you talking about, Kagami-kun? I'm not on any side", I replied looking back at her, i can't help but say that she's adorable. Then i looked back at Kagami-kun only to see him smirking at me, a smug one though. "oooh~ i get it~ you were helping (y/n)-chan, that's what it is, i get it i get it~ gosh you really do like her", he said bluntly, making the girl beside me jumped a little and radiating heat waves from her body, then i glared at Kagami-kun, my face shows nothing but my eyes tells him everything.

He just gulped and didn't speak, at this moment i took my chance to calm her down, i side-hugged her and smiled my rare smile at her, she looked up at me and blushed continuously. "read the manga so you can calm yourself, (y/n)-chan", i soothed. She nodded slowly and took her book to continue reading.

Normal POV
You can't help but feel safe in his arms, he was really warm and comfortable, you read your book that you just bookmarked it. You slowly leaned yourself to him without realizing.

In a blink of an eye a flash occured, it was from the window outside, a camera....which belongs to Kise. You blinked a few times before sitting back upright. All eyes were on the window. Kise grins and ran into the store making a rush entrance. He sat next to Kagami then greeted both of them. "osu! Kurokocchi kagamicchi!", he greeted before his eyes landed on your reading form.

"who are you?", he asked. "oh? Kise-tan.. I'm (y/n) (l/n) nice to meet you", you introduced yourself after bookmarking your manga. "hmm... You possibly aren't my fangirls....so how come you knew my name?", he made a confused face.

"Kise-kun, (y/n)-chan is from Teiko mid, she's the one who always visit the gym when we were practicing back then", kuroko explained. Then Kise stared at you intensely before punching his palm, "ohh!! I know you! So you're (y/n).. Pretty name for a pretty girl, I shall call you with your first name, since it's much more prettier". You smiled sweetly. "saaayy... Why were you leaning onto Kurokocchi, (y/n)cchi?", he asked again, the question made you jumped a little. "I-I-I... I didn't lean on him!", you denied, blushing furiously.

"ohohoo... (y/n)cchi denied it, you're so cute when you deny it but sadly I have a picture of both of you, you know? You both look like you're together, are you?", he smirked going through his camera. Both you and kuroko shook your head. "yeah, right~ here! Look! Proof!!~", he showed the camera. A picture of you leaning onto him while feeling comfortable when you read the comic, while kuroko, he looked at you from the corner of his eyes. You blushed brightly.

"th-that's not me!", you denied it again, shaking your hand infront of you with a scared face. Three of the guys looked at you with disbelief. Kise jumped from his seat and rubbed his cheeks against your while hugging you, "aweee you're so cute~ i'm getting to like her-ssu". His action didn't help you at all, you blushed even more.

"Kise-kun.. Please don't do that, (y/n)-chan isn't comfortable with it", Kuroko warned. Kagami just stared at the scene while munching his burgers in hand. "ah? Kurokocchi is mad at me??", he quickly lets you go, "does that means something?", he looked at both you and kuroko with narrowed eyes, "kurokocchi...do you like her?".