Ch. 39

Right after you walked away, passing by drenched seniors who were surprised seeing a crying girl running out from the gymnasium.

“ah..right... the pink girl is there...”, Hyúga facepalmed, “I bet she did something again..”. Tsuchida sighed and smiled, “I'll go after her”. “okay”, he agreed and walked back in with the other sophomores.

Tsuchida quickly jogged to where he last seen you. He caught you crying while hugging your knees and was completely drenched in the rain under a tree. He jogged to your side and crouched down to look at you, “(y/n)-chan?”. You look up, face red due to crying, “Ts-....Tsuchida..-senpai...”.

“you're not feeling okay, are you?”, he asked. You look down with a smile carved on your lips, “I'm pathetic....aren't I? Hisk....”, you covered your face in shame. “you still look beautiful eventhough you cry..... but don't let those tears cover your beautiful face, (y/n)-chan”, he said some encouraging words but that didn't make you stop crying.

“I don't like today at all.....fuwaaaaa~”, you cried even more, balling your fist to your face, trying your hard to cover your face. He sighed and patted your head with a smile, “don't worry.... today is only today, tomorrow will be much more different, I can promise you”. You look up at him while stopping yourself from crying even more, you took out your pinky and show it on his face, “pinky promise me”, you pouted.

He stared at your cute hoping pouty face with a blush before he chuckled, “sure, pinky promise”, he locked his pinky with yours convincing you that he promised you, 'calm down me, I have a girlfriend...so calm down'. “do you want me to send you home?”, he continued his words with his usual eye-smile. You nodded your head with a small smile. “wait, I'll tell the others and pick up my things first, stay here”, he eye-smiled before he quickly jogged back to the gym.

“Hyúga, I'll take (y/n)-chan home for today”, he whispered to Hyúga which in return he cast a glance to the eye-smiled male before nodding his head slowly, “I'll inform Kuroko later, take care of her”.

“will do~”, he smiled and jogged back outside and found out the rain had stopped.

He smiled to your sitting form, “let's go”, he extended his hand to help you get up and you didn't even give second thoughts but to accept his hand.

The two of you were walking side-by-side, then he noticed something, you were shivering, your clothes were still drenched. He chuckled, “silly me, here”, he took of his jacket and draped it over you and you instantly cuddle with the warmness of the big jacket that could even cover your skirt.

“are you feeling okay now?”, he asked with a smile as he stretched his arms over his head before resting his arms behind his head. “a bit...”. “you should now that Ku-”.

“excuse me”, somebody called from behind them. The two of you turned around to look at the said voice. Someone was using an umbrella to cover his face, and behind the said guy was a beautiful black shiny limou, “I came here to pick-up (y/n), I already told her mother Mrs(l/n) about it, you can leave her to me”.

Tsuchida didn't mind so he patted your back, lightly pushing you to the said man. Your eyes widened in shock as you realized whose voice it was. “so please take care of her, okay?”, Tsuchida only smiled, not knowing who he was talking to, not realizing the (h/c) female who was cowering in fear.

The said man raised his umbrella and smirked seeing your face, “please come in”, he opened the door for you, you didn't know what got into your mind but you didn't dare to defy his words, so you opened the jacket you wore and passed it to Tsuchida, who was still not realizing the scared face you were making. You got into the limou.

“thank you, we shall meet again.. Tsuchida Satoshi”, the male smirked before closing the umbrella quickly going into the car and closing the door shut before the driver drove off.

“hmm... what was that all about?”, Tsuchida shrugged to himself before walking back to the other path.

While with you, who was already trembling in fear in the car, your eyes were already prickling with tears. The man beside you smirked, “so.. (y/n), Tetsuya actually gave up on you, hunh? With Satsuki on his side he could be liven up you know”.

The man, the red-haired male, the heterochromatic male with the said Emperor eyes, Akashi Seijuro, had now had his hands on you, he finally had his promise and he's not letting you go now that he has you in his grasp.

“Tetsuya, I wonder what you are going to do now”, he smirked to himself before he reached his hands to your face but you quickly slapped his hands away. “now now.. you wouldn't want your face to be scarred with this scissors of mine.... do you (y/n)?”. You couldn't even stop yourself from crying, you knew if you get on his bad side, your life will be over.

[Miru's note:~ OH NOOO!!! Is reader-chan in grave danger?? Or is it the start of her new life?? What will happen to poor reader-chan?]