Ch. 18

"he's crazy", Hyúga looked at the two with a disbelief face, "and this is why I do not like him! Always going full power...basketball freak...stupid...and always plotting something".

They had a small match, you just watched silently, 'something is wrong with his shoes...it's not a basketball shoes.. Hyúga-senpai is right, Kiyoshi-senpai is really stupid...or...he's actually plotting something like what Hyúga-senpai said?'. And Kagami made a dunk from behind him and he won.

"you got me! As promised, you get the ace position", he calmly announced. "well then, I'll take my leave, let's go (y/n)-chan", he held your hand but before he did he took a bite from your not-finish-yet ice-cream. He went out with you .

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING KIYOSHI!", Riko yelled. "well he is strong", he simply answered and with that he received a slap from her paper fan on the head. "IDIOT! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO WIITHOUT YOU!". He chuckled, "can't be helped... I can't use my discharge as an excuse~ that's my current level". Hyúga glared, "'current level' my ass! Don't play dumb and look down! You're wearing your indoor shoes idiot! Don't tell me, you lose on purpose!".

"oops~…… you guys were so late to complain, I saw (y/n)-chan staring at my shoes from time to time even when i just got in, I say she has an observant eyes", Kiyoshi laughed coolly. Riko sighed, "that's why i chose her to be our manager, aside of her knowing people's speciality, her eyes are really quick to see the wrongs and rights, simply like an eagle eye but she's more special", she explained , "Kuroko-kun, what are you going to do? You said you had made a promise with (y/n)-chan's mother, and i very well know that you aren't going to let what she said was right, that promises were meant to be broken". Kuroko looked at her and then looked away. He nodded and left by the door.

"hm? Is this some kind of love triangle? Kuroko, Kagami and (y/n)-chan?", Kiyoshi started as he sighed to himself. Riko shook her head, "basically, (y/n)-chan likes Kuroko-kun and he doesn't realize that until now, she gave up on him after the Tõõ's basketball club manager started to be clingy to him but it was obvious that (y/n)-chan still likes him a lot. Kuroko-kun is just too oblivious to see that. The reason we cared for her because she cared for us dearly... I don't know about Kagami-kun if he actually sees (y/n)-chan as a girl to be in love with or a girl that he wants to protect but for all i know, we all love her, eventhough SOME of us is too 'shy' to say that, like for example~ Hyúga".

"wait! WHAT!!", he blush ten times the red.

While with Kuroko, he ran to find your shadow but he stopped himself when he saw how happy you were with Kagami, he thought about your words before to him, 'as long as I'm happy with Momoi-san so you're happy, but (y/n)-chan.... I'm not even happy with her, i never liked seeing you with Kagami and the others, it made me jealous. I wonder were you jealous when Momoi-san hugged me...'. He jogged to your side with hope in his heart for this girl to accept him again. "(y/n)-chan".

"GUWAA!!", Kagami screamed as he realized that Kuroko was there. You looked over to him, "yes, Kú-tan?". "were you jealous three weeks before? When Momoi-san started to disturb me", he asked straightforwardly. You jumped on your place and looked away, "I'm not jealous...". Kagami sighed, "I guess, I'll be going ahead of you two, have a talk okay?", he announced before he left.

"(y/n)-chan, please tell me the truth, I never liked Momoi-san, I'm jealous too when you are so close with our senpais... You're even really close to Kagami-kun not to my liking at all, I was afraid that you will end up having a relationship together... But i was wrong, (y/n)-chan", he held both of your hand in his and brought one of them close to his lips, "...please, forgive me, (y/n)-chan, let's start this over and i want to stop hiding from all this feeling", he planted his gentle lips on your knuckles making you blush, 'stop hiding from all this?? What is he talking about..?', you thought to yourself with red hues visible on your cheeks.

"i love you, (y/n)-chan....more than a friend, I have loved you ever since you watched us during our practice in Teiko Mid, I was so delighted when you said you adored me back then but I want to know your answer now, (y/n)-chan, do you love me as well?", he asked with a small smile on his face. You couldn't contain your happiness that you cried right infront of him, "Kú-tan..... I love you too". He looked at you and wiped the tears from your face, "don't cry, (y/n)-chan.... Thank you so much", he pulled your body close to him and hugged you, gently patting while stroking the back of your head.

After 5 minutes of hugging, you pulled away and kissed his cheek with a smile on your face, "so..? Are we in some kind of a sweet relationship now?", you asked him. He smiled and nodded, "let's go to your house".

~Time skip to where Riko and Hyúga decides to go by your plan~

At the gym.

"this year, we'll hold two training camp one at the begining and another at the end of the vacation, thanks to (y/n)-chan. So one at the beach and another at the mountain", Riko announced after the others had gather in the gym. You were standing in between Kagami and Kuroko. "it is to prepare for qualification and to overcome our weaknesses during our last matches and since we're lacking members we need more stamina so during our training we'll increase jogging", she pulled you to her side.